JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR 2 BE RELEASED ON DVD

One of my friends who stay on top of newz when it comes 2 movies and stuff like that said that he heard legit newz last week that the 1st season of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is slated 2 be released 4 sure and probably not 2 far in2 the future. I waz so happy 2 hear the newz that i 4got 2 ask him the source. I should see him no later than the end of the week. He's also the fan of the show and met JJ+FP back in the days when he worked 4 Disney.

:ditto:

I'd still rather a big box set with all the episodes but this is better than nothing

I'm gonna see the guy who heard this 2nite...i'll try 2 remember 2 ask him where he heard it from. I'm assuming it's pretty legit cuz i don't think he'd lie about it 4 no reason.

I like them releasing them season by season tho'. If they released the whole series at once, i couldn't exactly pull $500 outta my pocket 2 buy it.

either way is good, i just like the idea of have a complete box set to keep it all together nice and neat on my shelf

I asked him 2nite. He said he saw a commercial 4 it. It dosen't get any realer than that!! He also mentioned the release of the 2nd season of In Living Color which came out last week. I looked 4 it every where last week and couldn't find it...so i'm pretty sure FPofBA hasn't been released yet cuz i would have seen it wen i waz looking for In Living Color.