• 2 years
    • 3 years
    • 4 years
    • 5 years
    • 6+years
    • not sure
    • since he's the DJ I'm the rapper
    • since rock the house

Since about 98 when i bought Big Willie Style and then Greatest Hits JJFP when that got released, so about 6 years, dam time goes fast

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was about 2 or 3,because my parents always played his music and I would dance along.When I was 5 I had every album out,then 7 I had seen every movie of his.Now I have every album and movie that he made! :yeah: Plus I have all the DJ Jazzy Jeff albums,and all the JJFP albums!

Edited by Trey

ive been a proper "hardcore" fan since Willenium, but i liked Boom and summertime when i was little but didnt know who they where, so i guess that doesnt count lol.

Yeah that's me too, but I was a fan of Gettin Jiggy Wit It and Men In Black, and I was about 8 at the time. So I had no idea who Will was. I've been a real fan for about a year and a half, so I put my vote on 2 years.

I dont really know. I listened to his music since I was a lil Boy, caus my family played it n stuff. I liked it, but I wanst able to realise that that is the same Dudes as on the FPOBA and Man In Black, which I loved. The realising stardet back when I was about 10 or something. So about 6 years ago..

So, I liked him as an Actor and an Mc for a long time but I didnt realy conected it, at the begining.

Since I was about 2 or 3,because my parents always played his music and I would dance along.When I was 5 I had every album out,then 7 I had seen every movie of his.Now I have every album and movie that he made! :yeah: Plus I have all the DJ Jazzy Jeff albums,and all the JJFP albums!

Wow your parents like JJFP, my parents can't stand any form of rap. All ways telling me to "turn that noise down". :jusmindyabizness:

Well I became a fan of the JJFP since well the FPoBA. In fact that was like the first time I heard rap music b4 was from FPoBA. I would sing the opening of the show and my parents would look at me strange. Me and my dad would watch it. But I never knew that he rap and Jazz was a DJ. Until MIB came out. I decide 2 buy the soundtrack. Then I bought BWS..then at the cd store I saw other albums with Will n Jazz so I bought them 2 which at the time was Rock The House and Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince Greatest Hits.

• Members

I grew up with the Fresh Prince and am loving the reruns on TV LAND and am soooo happy the DVD's have come out---can't wait for Season 3 for Fresh Prince of Bel Air.....although I really like his music and love last year's song "Switch"....it's the only rap I listen too really.....but has me hooked!!!

• Admin

I grew up with the Fresh Prince and am loving the reruns on TV LAND and am soooo happy the DVD's have come out---can't wait for Season 3 for Fresh Prince of Bel Air.....although I really like his music and love last year's song "Switch"....it's the only rap I listen too really.....but has me hooked!!!

hey welcome snoopygal :2thumbs: I think a lot of us grew up watching fresh prince of bel air :metoo:

hey welcome snoopygal :2thumbs: I think a lot of us grew up watching fresh prince of bel air :metoo:

what he said. Welcome aboard to the JJFP fam! :2thumbs:

peace,

cookie