JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Vinyl Destination Tour - April & May

Hi everyone! 

I hope you have all been well and 2016 has started off being a fantastic year for you. We are going to announce all of the spring tour dates tomorrow so I thought I'd touch base with you.  If any of you plan on attending the shows and would like to say hi to Jeff or take a photo with him after the show, please be sure to drop me an email and I'll work it out for you. 

Aside from this tour, Jeff has been playing in the States A LOT and had a wildly successful SXSW.  He did an interview with Ebro Darden on Beats1 where he talks about never being worried about being replaced by an ipod. Here's the link in case you want to give it a listen: https://itunes.apple.com/us/post/idsa.1cc98f68-ec92-11e5-9609-3cab93fc3d23

He also remixed Anderson Paak's "Room In Here" which available exclusively on Apple Music. 

Last month, Jeff flew a bunch of musicians and producers in to start work on a new project. I can't confirm or deny the title of the new project BUT i can tell you we've been using #M3 as the hashtag. :) 

We have also started working on this year's PLAYLIST Retreat which is super exciting. In case you missed it, this is the short video we made of the retreat we hosted last August. 

That's pretty much what's been happening in the world of DJ Jazzy Jeff. 

One last thing ... I know you are all wondering and the answer is YES!  Yes, Jeff & Will will be on a stage again in 2016. We have been working tirelessly to try and get a JJFP show on the books so stay tuned! 

thanks for updating us, the m3 and JJFP tour are what hip hop needs right now!

• Admin

Hey Nicole! Thanks for dropping by :wave2:

The Magnificent 3, sounds amazing! The lineup of artists at Jeff's house for that was incredible :greensmilies-012: :greensmilies-029:

I got my fingers and toes crossed for a JJFP show! I think i'd fly anywhere to see that.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

It's not looking likely i'll get to any on this tour, due to my wedding and honeymoon coming up.

Jeff's playing in Hastings the night of my wedding. If its a late start time he has, he is more than welcome to come do an early set at my wedding :ernaehrung004: