JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

New Album, World Tour and Bad Boys III in 2016

Hero1

it's such a shame that will takes his hip hop career for granted, he doesn't realise how many people appreciate his career and want to see him keep going

ll cool j announced on twitter yesterday that he's offically coming out of retirement to make another album, maybe he needs to have a heart to heart talk with will about music...

• Admin
22 hours ago, Jazzy Julie said:

I'd kind of accepted no more music a few years ago. If he wasn't going to do it, I wish he wouldn't of said anything. I thought it was 100% going to happen, now it's back to wishing and hoping. 

That's what sucks. Just don't get our hopes up. Announce a tour on Ellen and don't do it. That's a really rubbish way to treat your music fans. And the funny thing is his movie career is essentially dead, these next few movies he's doing prob won't be successful and people are more excited about his music so it's also a bad career move in my opinion. People were actually excited about Will's music not some movie about Angels and a depressed guy.

I've given up hope. The best we can look forward to now is Will rapping a verse from Jiggy or Summertime on some talk show like Ellen or Jimmy Fallon. Or a clip of him rapping Willywood on the set of one of his latest films. 

Edited by analogue

That's another issue. Any time Will has performed with Jeff its always been hush hush and never announced for fans to buy tickets. 

We need to be told about the shows.

• Admin
On 3/22/2016 at 1:00 AM, KevTastic said:

That's another issue. Any time Will has performed with Jeff its always been hush hush and never announced for fans to buy tickets. 

We need to be told about the shows.

Yeah, like Will shows up at Dubai and we never even get the heads up. Or Vegas... so even when they do perform we have no way of going...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't really know where to post this but I guess this thread can be used as the place to post all the "news" about Will's music. 

'Tonight Show' interview - Will Smith celebrates 30 years since his first single

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/will-smith-celebrates-30-years-since-his-first-single/3076273

It's a shame it's August and we still don't know anything about a new album, a world tour or 'Bad Boys III' :nono: