JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

The Magnificent 3

KevTastic

So Jeff yesterday on facebook all but confirmed a 2016 release of his 3rd album.

2016 the year of the real rapper.

Who would you like, and realistically expect to appear on this album?

That's big news! I'd like to see first and foremost like the rest of us at least one track with his "potna" Fresh Prince, but other than that I'd like him to bring back all the other real hip hop artists of all time to make this one of the better albums ever:

LL Cool J

Chuck D

Rakim

Nas

Slick Rick

Queen Latifah

MC Lyte

Wyclef Jean

Lauryn Hill

Foxy Brown

Jay-Z

Teddy Riley

DJ Premier

Pete Rock

Kool Moe Dee

MC Hammer

Kel Spencer

Kendrick Lamar

J Cole

Game

and of course Dayne Jordan

We knew it was coming.  It's good to finally see a confirmation with a time frame of its release.  I must say, I'm not sure if I want an album that's primarily Hip-Hop like the second one, or one with a mixture of Hip-Hop, R&B, and house like the first one.  Depending on the kind of album it is, the collaborations I'd be hoping for would change.

Regardless, I'd like to see the Fresh Prince, LL Cool J, MC Lyte, Kel Spencer, Jill Scott, Musiq Soulchild, Floetry, BriaMarie, Kenny Lattimore, Run-DMC, Dayne Jordan, J. Cole, Lupe Fiasco, Tatyana Ali, A Tribe Called Quest, Biz Markie, and Rakim.

Yeh another DJ track like that one with J-Live on the first album would be awesome, and since Jeff has recently re-connected with a lot of top DJ's. This could happen.

with will making his music comeback, it'd be only fitting to get some JJFP tracks on here