JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Tough Choice

badboys

What part of Will is your favorite?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. What part of Will is your favorite?

• The Actor
    • The Rapper
    • The Father
    • The Beatboxer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me this wazn't tough at all. I easily go with emcee...or as u put it "singer." I like his acting, but the main reason i follow his acting is cuz he's my favorite emcee. He's not my dad so i definitly couldn't say him as a father is my favorite role he has. Beatboxing isn't really his thing (tho' he dose it well)...2 me it's just a part of Hip-Hop and his emceeing.

Actor, its gotten more reconigision with the world that rap has done 4 him, but he has done alot for rap and hes gave it back also, so it was tough but i prefer the acting cause he has serouis roles, funny roles, different styles of will smith not just the emcee who drops an album every blue moon lol, cant wait 4 the new one though, n i wana see hitch, it looks hilarouis

ill have 2 go with everything...
co's I love Will Smith just b'cos he know how 2 combin it all altho he isn't that good in beatboxing (sorry Will)...

BUTTTT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if I really have 2 choose is that he is just a good person and GOOD FATHER... so ill go with that...

Guest Prince

BUTTTT....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if I really have 2 choose is that he is just a good person and GOOD FATHER... so ill go with that...

That's what I voted for too. He's ensured that his kids have a nice time growing up.

• 11 months later...