JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will on Saturady night takeaway

Jazzy Julie

Ive just seen Will on saturday night takeaway which is basically a family show with 2 presenters/comedians called ant and dec. They have these little kids on the show about 10 years old called little ant and dec, and they are basically told to say really cheeky things to celebs when they interview them.

It was set in Venice and little ant and dec were in a pool, just messing aroundand Will comes up and says"hey little ant and dec, ive been waiting for you upstairs for about an hour, come on" and he drags the kids out the pool and drags them off lol.

They start the interview quite normally:

little a and d - Did u like being a fish?

Will - yes i did, i had a great time.

AD- your wife says you like to strip off in movies, dont u get cold?

Will (looks completely shocked that these kids just said that), yes it does get a little chilly.

AD - why are you called big willy?

Will - well in the untied states it mean somethig diferent, it means some1 who is in charge. Your thinking of something different (slaps his leg).

AD - my mum says she would like to get jiggy with you, what does that mean?

Will - your mom said that, well it meas a dance, so we would go to the club...to dance (pulls the classic FP face at the camera)

AD- will you do a rap for us about newcastle?

Will _about newcastle...(doesnt even stop to think) when im rollin in the streetspeople give me hassel, but im donw by law when i rollin newcastle.

AD (delibertaly look unimpressed)

then they interviewed other cast members in a similar way, sorry i couldnt tell any other Uk ppl but i caught it by fate, it was really funy tho so i tried to do it pretty much word for word.

[quote]DAMN!! I was gonna watch that 2night but decided not to!! AHHH![/quote]

you took the words straight out of my mouth Brakes, I'm gutted I missed that. When i was contemplating watching it, i was thinking "That's the kinda show Will could be on to get some publicity for Sharktale". lol

I don't think it's repeated either :(