Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Basketball Season is here!!!

3cookies

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I was watching the Nets-Bulls game last night, the Bulls were losing by 27 points in the 1st half but they came back to take the lead in the 4th quarter but they lost the game in 2 overtimes, but it was an exciting game, if the Bulls keep playing this hard they'll be going back to the playoffs this year, they're looking more competitive! :ali: The Nets only won the game because Alonzo Mourning played so well, it's great that he's back in the NBA again, a great inspiration to us all! :bowdown:

I was watching the Nets-Bulls game last night, the Bulls were losing by 27 points in the 1st half but they came back to take the lead in the 4th quarter but they lost the game in 2 overtimes, but it was an exciting game, if the Bulls keep playing this hard they'll be going back to the playoffs this year, they're looking more competitive! :ali: The Nets only won the game because Alonzo Mourning played so well, it's great that he's back in the NBA again, a great inspiration to us all! :bowdown:

For $20 million over 4 seasons, he better come back - I thought he was a waste once he got hurt (again) last season. I haven't been following basketball that much but I can't believe Martin and Kittles are gone. And Aaron Williams too right? Damn...

Kidd aint happy either, at least we got Mourning but hes damaged goods and Richard Jeffereson - but its not the same team as it was the last 3 seasons.

but Go Nets anyway! :rock:

For $20 million over 4 seasons, he better come back - I thought he was a waste once he got hurt (again) last season.

I wouldn't call Alonzo Mourning a waste, he's a warrior for all that he's been through over the past few years, he's taking a big risk playing again because he just had a kidney transplant less than a year ago! The Nets actually have Aaron Williams still, but they also got rid of Rodney Rodgers, who went to the Hornets, they're gonna miss the playoffs this year I bet, in one of the last years in NJ before they go to Brooklyn, face it they're rebuilding, they ain't competing this year. :ditto: It's time for the Bulls to come back again, we got Luol Deng, Eddy Curry, Ben Gordon, Kirk Hinrich, and Antonio Davis to lead us back to the playoffs! :rock: