JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

omg prince is really the prince!

Hero1

• Admin
"prince" says hes gonna be away for a couple of weeks cause hes going skiing and then tonight on the news they had prince charles and harry at the snow..in all there ski gear :eek4: :eek4: coincidence :cwm: i think not :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Mar 29 2004, 05:51 PM]hahahahahahahaha :bowrofl: doesnt Prince charles wear kilts and stuff too, are they something 2 do with scotland. lol i dont even know.

We will have 2 question him when he is back lmbo! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:[/quote]
Hey I've worn a few kilts before now!!! Scottish and proud. But unfortunately for you lot, I won't fuel the laughter by posting pictures here of me in a kilt! Still waiting on my questions... You can call me Sir. :angel:

Guest Prince
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Apr 22 2004, 08:30 PM]ok then here we go:

1. are u really the prince?
2. Can we see ur pics of u in a kilt LMBO?
3. if u r the real prince y r u going out with Camilla she looks like a horse?

:bowrofl:[/quote]
1. I am [b]a[/b] Prince, maybe not [i]the[/i] Prince. (Please don't let me discourage you from praising and bowing down to me anyway though :rofl: )

2. How much will I get paid for this? [b]No[/b] forged checks or fake bank notes, please!

3. Which Prince did you have in mind?

Guest Prince
Erm, nah Julie I think it would benefit me further in the long run if those kilt pictures weren't shared... Not because I'm ashamed of wearing it because I would wear one most days if I had the chance, but because I don't think everyone understands that it [b]isn't[/b] a skirt! :cussing:

Oh, nice investigation work guys, although Julie I would seek medical advice about that strange green rotating head and stick arms and legs of yours, and Tim your two purple heads cleverly masked by your two purple hands! :rofl: (If you're confused and getting annoyed - scroll up!)

Sorry, I'll get my coat... Edited by Prince