JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Forum upgrade

Hero1

• Admin

Finally a new version of invision is out. It's not the final release so there may be some teething problems and I'm still working out what's new. Looks nice on your iPhone tho! :ernaehrung004:

Edited by Hero1

this looks good on my laptop, cheers tim!

and it will be hot again in 2015 with more music from will, JJFP 4ever!

I love the image at the top of the board!  It feels complete to me now...lol

I think music is the primary draw to this board.  It makes sense that 2005 was insane since Lost + Found had come out.  This was also when FP was putting out at least one movie a year and they were all good.  I'm sure we are going to see a spike this year.  I'm not sure why so many regulars have disappeared.  It doesn't seem like many people are contributing to the board.

• 1 month later...

Random question, do we want the feature that allows people to rank members of the board.  I see how some of the regular posters who are contributing to the board have negative ratings.  Tim created the board and he probably has the worst rating.  Who are the idiots who are rating people?  I just kinda feel that the feature is irrelevant.

Also, and this one is for the moderators, there were reported issues for the board that have been sitting for a few weeks.  I finally had a minute to go in and clean them out.  One of them was a random link, which was spam.  The other two were not worth of being reported.  To my understanding, these were reported at three different times by guests.  I was just wondering if someone who isn't logged in or registered should be able to report stuff since it ended up being a waste of my time for the most part.

Just thoughts...

Random question, do we want the feature that allows people to rank members of the board.  I see how some of the regular posters who are contributing to the board have negative ratings.  Tim created the board and he probably has the worst rating.  Who are the idiots who are rating people?  I just kinda feel that the feature is irrelevant.

I'm with you, AJ. Some spammers started to give negative ratings to some regular and well-reputed members just for the sake of it 2 years ago, so it's a shame to see how some of those members don't have the ratings they really deserve. I don't think the feature is relevant either.

Also, the "Search" feature doesn't seem to work for me since the upgrade. Is anyone else having the same problem? I've always found it very useful.

Edited by Ale

• Hero1 unfeatured this topic