JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Jada's New house

MissAshley

yea, it looks like a sand castle to me too.. haha. that house is way huge, and I would never want a house that big.. maybe 4,000 sq feet living space at the most... excluding my home gym, inside basketball court and 3 car garage. lmbo ...

Must be nice, ... sure wish i could have one of their old smaller houses. lmao. I wander what Will does if he loses his favourite shoe and cant remember where he left it...and ... another pair of those 400 shoes just WONT work. haha...

:lolsign:

peace,

cookie

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a sexy house lol..if i lived in a place like that........... there wouldn't be alotta reasons 4 me to be going out out..get what i mean?

a sexy house? LOL... its HUGE, but honestly, it doesn't look all that great 2 me...but i bet its gorgeous inside tho...

peace,

cookie

Are they renting out a room? hehe

i know right? LOL. I wouldn't rent a room 4 them, cuz id be scared to touch anything. haha... Thas madd crazy big !!! Im sure its that big in case Will and Jada gets on each other's nerves, they can live in that city without running in2 each other for WEEKS on end. hah...

peace,

cookie