JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Looking good ... very good in fact :)

Isn't it funny how we saw quite a bit of stuff from SUICIDE SQUAD (both official and set photos) as well as technically a first trailer but we still have yet to see a single thingm even a small one from CONCUSSION??

Also, it seems that SUICIDE SQUAD is a Will's first movie in a while where he didnt have any "creative" input ... and it might just turn out ot be one of his best movies :)

Just a thought.

I don't think concussion will do well, especially in the UK, very few people are Into American football. I'm actually wondering if they will even have it on in many cinemas. 

Suicide squad has so much buzz, it's all over Facebook and Twitter. I'm no massively excited myself coz I don't really like super hero stuff, but I think it will be huge for Will. The trailer looked ok, hard to see properly though with it being such poor quality. 

• Members

I read WB's statement and you can tell they're pissed as hell that they had to release the footage ... and you know what? I totally get it.

Usually I'm insanely jelaous that all those guys at Comic Con get to see so much before the rest of us but the truth is that they earned it. They made the trip (which always involves a certain financial contribution) and then they wiated in lines for hours to get in. It's only fair that they get rewarded for their dedication with something special. Those bootlegs ruin that and I'm not surprised at all that the creative minds behind the movies get mad.

The movie looks cool as s**t by the way :D Especially Margot who I think is about to steal yet another movie from under Will's nose :)

What can I say? If the movie is as good as this trailer this will undoubtedly be my favourite Will Smith movie of all time.

The more roles Margot plays, the more I like her. And Jared as The Joker.. absolutely AWESOME! :clap: :bowdown:

I usually enjoy super hero movies, but there hasn't been one that got me really excited in a long time.  I've never really followed Suicide Squad, even when I read comic books.  I'm looking forward to it, but not not overly excited.

Here's a pic of the main cast of Suicide Squad and Batman V Superman