JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff Australian Tour 2014

Hero1

• Admin

Tickets are now available to a lot of the australian shows for the australian fans out there..

Melbourne, December 5th at the Prince Bandroom:

http://princebandroom.oztix.com.au/?event=47443

Sydney, December 6th, boat party at Sydney Harbour, only a few tickets remain:

http://www.moshtix.com.au/v2/event/the-soda-factory-boat/73487

Perth, December 6th, Cypress Hill & Jazzy Jeff in Perth:

http://tickets.oztix.com.au/default.aspx?Event=47365

it's a 6 hour flight from sydney to perth so they are really cramming the shows in to do one in sydney jump on a plane and then do a show in perth on the same day.. not sure if that's best for Jeff & the crew or the fans..

Anyway the melbourne venue is better than last year..better sound.. hopefully jeff gets a good turnout for these shows..

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

I wasn't able to make any of these shows which is disappointing but its been a crazy couple of weeks.. my grandmother died so i had to go to adelaide to bury her..then I was made redundant and lost my job... then the apartment I bought last year was going to be ready in a week or so.. and i needed a job to get my home loan.. then I got a new job which is quite hard..and I'm just exhausted .. I'll be glad when 2014 is over its been a tough and stressful year.. I'll have to catch Jeff somewhere else next time.. I saw he's doing a special show at the jazz cafe next may.. jazz cafe is still the best crowd i've seen Jeff play to..just full of music lovers.. not drunk/drugged clubbers.. so I'll put that on my wish list

All the best Tim, Here's hoping 2015 is a better one for you. Hope the new job works out well and you can potentially make it over to the UK sometime soon.

hey tim sorry to hear that you haven't been doing too well lately, i was through those dark times for awhile but like they say there's a light ahead of the tunnel and things have been better lately for me so i'm sure things will turn for the better as well, don't worry man your jjfp fam got your back, you could always shoot me a message on facebook if you need to talk

• Admin

Sounds like its been a tough few weeks Tim. You're a strong dude though. :yes:

I don't know if I'm strong but I refuse to go down without a fight.. :sFi_yeeha: Thanks everyone. Just gotta keep trying.. you know 2016 will be the 20th anniversary of this web site and 30th anniversary of jazzy jeff & fresh prince! maybe we should do something big.. :cool0018: