JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

t-shirts..

Hero1

if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?

• yeah
    • yeah but i wouldnt wear it
    • probably not
    • hell no!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Prince
[quote=DevilsJim89,Oct 2 2004, 06:51 PM]eh...id get one but id get a short sleeve and long sleeve one. But id only get them if they had at least one picture on it...like a pic from the Code Red era with the logo on the front or whatever..[/quote]
That could breach copyright laws.

Nah, u get put pretty much whatever u want on a shirt. Something like that logo isn't the kinda thing u'd need a copyright release 4. As a photographer, i deal with some of that copyright imaging stuff from time 2 time.

I don't think a few handful of people on this planet rocking a JJ+FP shirt or hoodie would get much legal trouble...ha ha.

I like the logo...i would wear that if it waz top quality. Personally i'd like 2 see a white logo on a short sleeve shirt. Sometimes when u make shirts like that thru' companies, they put the same size logo on different size shirts. For instance, the logo on a small or mediem size shirt would be the same size on an XL shirt. I like my stuff kinda baggy and wouldn't wear anything smaller than extra large...and wouldn't want the size 2 be considerably smaller than the shirt itself. Just another thing 2 consider. I love the logo tho.'