JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

t-shirts..

Hero1

if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?

• yeah
    • yeah but i wouldnt wear it
    • probably not
    • hell no!

• Admin
it wouldnt have a picture on it..i think the more colors u use the more you have to pay.. it would definitely be a site shirt ..not a jjfp shirt..i dont wanna infringe any copyrights..and they can make their own jjfp shirts if they want....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually made my own T-shirt with them t-shirt transfer paper you can buy.

It has the red DJ JazzyJeff & The Fresh Prince writing/logo from this website on the front and the round code red logo in light grey small on the back.

I've wore it a few times but the transfer paper isn't great and the wear and tear on it begins to show after half a dozen washes or so.

Guest Prince
Ok, lets get real here. I'll be the first to post a design.

Feedback welcome.

I might be tempted to buy something like this:

[img]http://www.highland-instinct.co.uk/other/jjfptshirt.jpg[/img]

I should mention, the close-up of the logo isn't the actual size it would be. Edited by Prince

• Admin
all my shirts have the website on the back ..the roots..souls of mischief quannum etc.. id place the address at the top on the back..not that big.. nice design prince..keep em comin!

The thing is, not all of us have the same style. So it'll be hard 2 please everyone...especially picky people like myself. On top of that, not 2 many girls like 2 dress like guys these days...females' shirts are fitted so we gotta consider that as well.

• Members
[quote=Jazzy Julie,Oct 2 2004, 06:49 AM][quote=JumpinJack AJ,Oct 2 2004, 04:43 AM] On top of that, not 2 many girls like 2 dress like guys these days...females' shirts are fitted so we gotta consider that as well.[/quote]
thank u, im glad some1 agrees with me on that 1. [/quote]
That's true...dont think girls would really wear it