JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

t-shirts..

Hero1

if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. if i got some jazzyjefffreshprince.com t-shirts made would you get one?

• yeah
    • yeah but i wouldnt wear it
    • probably not
    • hell no!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had 2 keep it real and vote "probably not" only becuz i'm picky about what i wear. If i wore a JJ+FP shirt, it would have 2 look fly and i don't think we have the money 2 put towads a shirt and design that would look good enuff 4 my personal taste. The best bet of me getting a shirt would be if it waz put out thru' JJ or FP's camps. I didn't get the ATOJ gear tho' cuz last time i checked, they didn't have a pic of the actual merchandise.

• Admin
well , how would you like it to look?

i was thinking of doing one for myself..and wondered if anyone else wanted one i could do it at the same time.. my idea was jjfp logo on the front with "takin it back to the ol skool" below and the website address on the back...

I guess the 1st thing 2 do would be 2 design what's on the front and back, see what people think, and then go from there. The quality vs. price is another issue. If the image would start 2 fade after the 5th wash. I know someone who has company that prints up shirts but i'm not sure of what all they can do, i've only seen them do simple shirts with basic print on them.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 30 2004, 11:49 AM]I guess the 1st thing 2 do would be 2 design what's on the front and back, see what people think, and then go from there.[/quote]
:werd: I don't know how I want it 2 look but if it catches my eye I'll definitely get one and even wear it. I like your idea Tim. Sounds good 2 have the JJ+FP code red logo right in the middle on the front. Another idea would be 2 put a small logo on the front. (on either left or right side of the shirt)

How about a double sleeved type thing? Dark blue t-shirt, with an inbuilt longer sleeve coming out that could be white.

Sleeve; "jazzyjefffreshprince.com" in dark blue or black down the white sleeve (on the right side)

Front; JJ+FP logo (Homebase style) on the left breast

Back; a white web-address at the bottom which would stretch right across.

...and also, don't go cheap on buying the t-shirts in, or getting them printed if you go through with it. I don't think anybody wants a T-Shirt that would deform itself and where the print would fade. I could do one myself that did that using those iron-on things.

• Admin
true true.. we should see who can design the best t-shirt..and then maybe go forward from there.. i got this t-shirt from another site..and the quality is good..no fading at all..i can probably get em made from the same place..

I think the site would be mentioned on the shirt...but i think it should take a backseat 2 JJ+FP. If i wore a JJ+FP shirt, i would wear it cuz it would be a fly JJ+FP shirt...i don't wanna be a walking advertisment 4 the site...know what i mean.

I definitly think the shirt would look best in black. The Code Red JJ+FP logo would look great huge on the back or small on the front or sleeve(s). If there were an actual picture of them on it, i think it should be really modern but not 2 candid. The only problem is, there hasn't been any studio pictures of them taking since 1993/1994.

[quote=Prince,Sep 30 2004, 09:33 PM]How about a double sleeved type thing? Dark blue t-shirt, with an inbuilt longer sleeve coming out that could be white.

Sleeve; "jazzyjefffreshprince.com" in dark blue or black down the white sleeve (on the right side)

Front; JJ+FP logo (Homebase style) on the left breast

Back; a white web-address at the bottom which would stretch right across.[/quote]
i like your idea prince...sounds cool!!