JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL Cool J To Release New CD "GOAT 2"

bigted

So what do the views tell us about the quality of the music? Didn't get it... I watched it too, so I am one view and I'll bet some of the others feel the same way about the song! In fact I just read some comments on worldstarhh and there are a lot of negative ones too! I really don't know why you deny any type of criticism on your "idol"... do you really think the song is that good? Compared to ANY track on the first GOAT lp it would lose! It's not that I doesn't like LL... I got 5 or 6 of his albums at home but that song is annoying as hell! What do the others think?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind the song, but I'm hoping it's a filler track. I have mixed feelings about the video. I like that it's simple. I miss music videos that don't have costumes, make up, special effects. I like that it's just a straight video to a song. However, there isn't anything unique or special about it. It's better than "Ratchet" was for the original version of Authentic, but this song definitely isn't going to be added to any LL mixes I make.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

LL just released a video to I'm Nice, if anyone hates on this I'd have to question their hip hop credability

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh7ZOuu7820evIx01a

if anyone hates on this I'd have to question their hip hop credability

:funny:

I like the video, got a dope vibe in it... :thumbsup:

Still not sure about the song, the verses and the beat are aight... but this hook, not diggin' it at all!

the hook is simple but it's taking it back to the basics here with banging lyrics over a dope beat

• 2 weeks later...

LL put out a new song, "Tell Tha World", deep song!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind the experimenting, I just don't like that it's so drastic and straying from his traditional sound. The vibe and sound of the album has already strayed so far from the original, that it's not worthy of being a sequel album.