JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Twinkle Twinkle (I'm not a star)

Hero1

I think Will is prob the most down 2 earth celebrity there is BUT i think money and fame will change any1, even if its just a little bit.

I mean it like when celebs spend money on really dumb stuff like a gucci coller 4 the dog, its just gonna get poo on it lol. I know they have the money 2 spend on it, but they do buy some pretty dumb stuff. Im not sayin Will does but i think if i became famous it would 4 one give me a massive ego boost ad i think it would be difficult not 2 say 2 some1, "go and get me a drink now". they have a lot of yes men around them and it must be hard not 2 get bossy.

Im hopin this post doesnt get read the wrong way but i dont believe any1 could stay completely the same, no matter how hard they try.

• 4 years later...

Yeah, tho' my favorite song on Code Red may change from time 2 time...this is the one i call my favorite the most.

Love you quote:

SToP THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR PRoBLeM iS aND STaRT THiNKiNG aBouT HoW BiG YouR GOD iS.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

okay everyone tell me how good this track is... :poke: this song was almost ahead of its time... wills basically saying it doesnt matter how big a star he is..hes still just a regular guy.. i think this is probably the most relevant song 2day from wills back catalogue..add to that the unbelievable beat by jazzy..the chorus with jeff on the vocals..and we got a classic :rock: :rock: :peace:

twinkle twinkle little star.......

very underrated, a lot of good lines in this song

• 1 month later...
  • Members

i didnt knwo what part to post this on, but i thought i would on any one cos its interesting!!!

you know,,, lupe fiasco - make sure

has the backing track, of A touch of jazz !!!!

crazy, download it and listen!!!!!