JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will & Jada Divorce Rumours

Hero1

As if Will would ever be stupid enough to pose for photos with a girl that would show him cheating. These trashy mags belong on the tiny newsagents shelves here in the UK

Yeah. At first I thought the pics looked photoshopped but now when I look at it, it does look like normal Will acting silly. He does flirt a bit, I've seen him messing round during interviews and flirting. If exposing his nipple and hugging a women from behind is the worst he's done then I doubt Jada is gonna be mad.

I'm sure there is nothing to these rumours but I will never say never. I'd be really shocked if they did split though.

Also a 23 year old woman!!! She's only a few years older than Trey. That's just wrong.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

From Margot's Twitter:
Margot Robbie ‏@MargotRobbie
Been working non-stop, just catching my breath. There's absolutely no truth to the ridiculous rumor in Star mag...
...It's disappointing that goofing around on set could be taken so out of context.

From Margot's Twitter:
Been working non-stop, just catching my breath. There's absolutely no truth to the ridiculous rumor in Star mag...
...It's disappointing that goofing around on set could be taken so out of context.

she can't be surprised, she's behind a curtain with a very famous married man flashing her tits, they should both be embarrassed they're on the cover of that mag like that smh.

Edited by MissAshley

This is the perfect example of two people being silly and some playful pictures getting put on a magazine and a story being added to it. Anyone who would use Star magazine as a source of news is an idiot, which is why this story is dead from the start. The Will/Jada separating story has been published dozens of times over the past 10 years and will continue to be published with any thing they can find, twist, or create to make it fresh.

• 2 weeks later...

Well dang...this is about the only news-worthy thing when it comes to break-up rumors. I'm curious what the symbolism means in this...

http://www.bet.com/news/music/2013/11/21/jada-pinkett-smith-fuels-divorce-rumors-with-new-video.html?cid=socialMusicCeleb_20131121_14764394

Jada Pinkett-Smith Fuels Divorce Rumors With New Video

Smith gets "Stuck," tosses her wedding ring.

By BET-Staff
Posted: 11/21/2013 07:44 AM EST
112113-music-jada-pinkett-smith-video-st

Mama Bear Jada Pinkett-Smith is keeping those pesky divorce rumors alive with her band Wicked Wisdom's new video, "Stuck," which ironically looks a lot like a Will Smith movie.

In the intro, the rocker sits alone in a room, staring at her wedding ring. She then loosens it from her finger and lets it fall to the floor before she walks off to belt out lyrics like, "I remember when you kissed me/ Said you'd always love me/ Your words broke me and left me there/ Staring at a shadow," and "Some nights I feel the way you touch me/ Those nights I believe that you once loved me/ Tonight I wish that you could hold me/ And now it's time to end this story."

She posted the clip to her Twitter Sunday (Nov. 17) along with the message: "The idea being that when we concentrate on dealing with and cleaning up our own stuff... all things fall in place."

For the past couple of years, her now 17-year marriage to Will has been the subject of separation rumors, fueled most recently by gossip that he cheated on her with a co-star in his upcoming film, Focus.

He's attempted to put all that to rest, saying in an interview with Necole Bitchie earlier this year, "There is nobody on Earth that I would still try to be better for [...] Jada is a beast."

By the end of "Stuck," Jada has been "reborn," emerging from a lake dressed in white. She stares at her hand again, the wedding ring back on her finger.

"Stuck" is the first single from the nu metal band's next, still incomplete, album. Their first two albums were released in 2004, My Story; and 2006, Wicked Wisdom.

BET.com is your #1 source for Black celebrity news, photos, exclusive videos and all the latest in the world of hip hop and R&B music.