Favorite Album: sinatra sings for only the lonely
Least Favorite Artist: pretty much anything my wife listens to
If you could marry one celeb, who?: tina fey
Who would you change lives with: no one

What Type of Car Do You Wish You Had: 61 cadillac
Where Do You Work: at the newspaper
Where You Go to School: nowhere

What Do You Do on The Weekends: samething i do during the week
Hobbies?: going to parks and being the only parent who slides down the slides with there kids
Most Embarrasing Fact: i am overwiehgt
Most Memorable Moment: when my first daughter was born

Sexiest Celebrity(s): christina ricci
Favorite Movie(s): usual suspects
Favorite Actor: richard farnsworth
Favorite Actress:

Favorite Sport(s): hockey, baseball, basketball, college football
Favorite Team(s): la kings, la dodgers, la lakers, usc trojans
Favorite Player(s): wayne gretzky, sandy koufax

Biggest Wish: that i get to see my kids have kids
Biggest Fear: that bush will get re elected

What time is it now: 2:28

[quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:30 PM]This is me
[img]http://www.adrenalintrip.net/forums/uploads/674432.jpg[/img]

this is Perry and Daedalus at a meet last week:
[img]http://www.adrenalintrip.net/forums/uploads/721858.jpg[/img][/quote]
[img]http://galleries.ihateaol.co.uk/picKLE-cache/funnypics/dirty_640.jpg[/img]

Hey Perry, why did you edit the quote of my post to put in those two pictures? Besides, would I really insult myself by posting that? Hmm

Anyway back on topic, I think that the "questionaire" is too long for people to fill in. It isn't even very informative. I personally don't care who you find sexy, who you want to get back with or who you want to marry. Great though for the people that filled it in, it's quite detailed and informative (whether or not most people bother to read all of them is another matter).

Name: Adir
Birthday: today (29 sep)
Race: Jewish Israely
Sex: if I'm in the mood
Height: 1.80
Zodiac Sign: I don't know that word in English sorry
What Are You Known For: Romence
Where Are You From: Holly leand, Zion Israel!!!
Where Are You Now: infront the computer

What Type of Person Are You: Smood
What would you change about yourself: my Math skillz
Best Thing About You: Smillie
Describe Yourself in 3 Words: "Here for you"
What do you find Sexy in a Mate: Ass

First Love: Shani
First Person You Got it on with: Can't remmember her name
I wanna get with....: ME!!!
I Wish I Could Get Back With...: childhood

Favorite Artist (Male): Will Smith
Favorite Artist (Female):Beyonce
Favorite Album: Willenium
Least Favorite Artist: Ja rule
If you could marry one celeb, who?: non
Who would you change lives with:Tom cruze (I want 2 b Will and Jada's friend 2 lol)

What Type of Car Do You Wish You Had: Jaguar
Where Do You Work: un emplyed
Where You Go to School: Kiryat mozkin city

What Do You Do on The Weekends: hand with my g/f and c if there new msagges in the forum...
Hobbies?: RAP... Internet
Most Embarrasing Fact: im not fotogenic (don't look good in pictures)
Most Memorable Moment: my summertime last year

Sexiest Celebrity(s): non
Favorite Movie(s): Gumangi
Favorite Actor: Will Smith

Favorite Sport(s): Handball
Favorite Team(s): Beitar
Favorite Player(s): Eli Ohana

Biggest Wish: 2 get some quite in my life
Biggest Fear: 2 fall and no1 will help me

What time is it now: After my b.dau in 25 min...

[quote=Prince,Sep 29 2004, 04:20 PM]Hey Perry, why did you edit the quote of my post to put in those two pictures?  Besides, would I really insult myself by posting that?  Hmm[/quote]
Wow you're clever! I never figured you could do that..

[b]Or that it has that you edited you're post, and a time that is after I posted the above...[/b]

Damn you're clever. Edited by Perry

[font="Arial"][color=blue]dag...yall hijacked the HeLL out of this thread didnt ya? LOL.

so daeduleus, u said...
[quote]What Type of Car Do You Wish You Had:cars destroy the earth, i wish i had a car thats good for the inviorment[/quote] so im guessin that means u walkiN like me rite? lmbo :lookhehe: its all gUd. lmbo :lolsign:

[b]Name: [/b]Natalia Madrid, Cookie, SweetNsoFLyy, ChaSn4eVa...but yall can just call me Nat...
[b]Age: [/b]HoldiN onto 19 for a few more years if I can... :thumb:
[b]Birthday: [/b]May 22nd...
[b]Race: [/b]race? what will my Prize be, if I win this rat 'race'? hah...black...biracial, whateva ppl wanna think I am...
[b]Sex: [/b]sounds real good,...just dont have a man at the moment...but i can wait...
[b]Height: [/b]5ft 7 inches...and 5'10" or 5'11" with hills...
[b]Zodiac Sign: [/b]Sweet Gemini
[b]What Are You Known For: [/b]I have no complete idea...whateVa ppl have concluded in their minds im guessing... I would like to be known 4 my artwork and feeding homeless ppl with my kids tho...
[b]Where Are You From: [/b]Atlanta...grew up in Jersey...hanging out in New York everyweekend...
[b]Where Are You Now: [/b]In a world of hurt...pain...confusion...alone...
[b]What Type of Person Are You: [/b]real chilled 4 the most part...one guy friend once told me that I'm " too "cooL 2 be a chiK" ...whateva that means...
[b]What would you change about yourself: [/b]being able to more easily pick out perpertratiN JERK~OFFS posing 2 be tha "one" God sent 2 me...
[b]Best Thing About You: [/b]my 'strength' during the list of adversities I face...seemingly 4 a lifetyme...
[b]Describe Yourself in 3 Words: [/b] [b]Sweet~N~SoFLyy[/b] :thumb:
[b]What do you find Sexy in a Mate: [/b]simple mutual attraction...ability to capture my heart and turn me on, as our eyes connect...thas a huge RaRiTy...
[b]First Love: [/b]everytyme I THINK I fall in love, it always turns sour...still looking 4 my REAL 'first love' to overfloweth my cup with sincerity and honesty...
[b]First Person You Got it on with:[/b] naa...i cant go out like that...imma keep that one 2 myself...
[b]I wanna get with: [/b]Someone from my past, that I've been thinking abt alot lately. Neva been intimate asides kissing...but we fell in love "once upon a tyme"...Our lifestyles conflicited & the tyming just wasn't right...
[b]I Wish I Could Get Back With[/b]... same as above. After 13 years of no contact. I saw him 2 months ago,.... No eye contact, or words were exchanged. I found out (2 weeks ago) that hes back in town and hope our seeing one another had something to do with his sudden decision 2 move back... More than likely I'm wrong, but prayiN he feels the same...guess I'll find out, the next tyme our paths cross... nothing wrong with wishful thinking for someone who was once deeply in love with me...
[b]Favorite Artist (Male): [/b]Will Smith
[b]Favorite Artist (Female): [/b]probably Jill Scott...but I have a few others that run close 2 her...
[b]Favorite Album: [/b]Dont really have one...I just like good music.
[b]Least Favorite Artist[/b]: cant recall at the moment...
[b]If you could marry one celeb, who?: [/b]Someone from my past,...if his success hadn't gone to his head. Just as I left him without notice at his press conference in Chicago...I'll leave it at that...
[b]Who would you change lives with: [/b]noone. Why would I wish my 'hardships' upon anyone... ?
[b]What Type of Car Do You Wish You Had: [/b]oh man...Jaguar most definately..S Type. specially since my car burnt up...hows that 4 bad luck on top of bad luck...
[b]Where Do You Work: [/b]I tried workiN 4 myself doing art...but that ain't going nowhere...how would an entrepreneur look riding a bicycle to deliver artwork in the rain.? so yea...can yall tell i have a bad attitude tonite?
[b]Where You Go to School: [/b]last college, Clayton College & State University...Music Business Majour...I wasn't feeling the 'opera' thing...so i dropped out...
[b]What Do You Do on The Weekends: [/b]clean up like a black Cinderella with an unhappy ending...fuss at my kids, lie around depressed...sick of life...u asked...i answered...will this weekend be any different? ...more than likely not...
[b]Hobbies?: [/b]Basketball, gazing at the stars and beautiful full moon, beaches & sunsets...drawing, doing google searches on soulmates and twin flames...
[b]Most Embarrasing Fact: [/b]Having to face my God~brotha,...telling him everytime an IDIOT crushes my heart...and he always say the same ol same ol..thats the only tyme I come out of years of 'hiding'...after dealing with insecure, young punks.
[b]Most Memorable Moment: [/b]asides holding a brand new (miracle) baby in my arms...this dream I once had of my soul in a whirlwind with the man of my dreams...
[b]Sexiest Celebrity(s): [/b]prolly Will Smith...aint no comparison...
[b]Favorite Movie(s): [/b]Immitation of LIfe, Uptown Saturday Night...a few WS movies...2 many 2 name...
[b]Favorite Actor: [/b]Will Smith
[b]Favorite Sport(s): [/b]Basketball.
[b]Favorite Team(s): [/b]Atlanta Hawks of course...specially this year...my Godbrotha's back home and on the team. yaah! :thumb:
[b]Favorite Player(s): [/b]My 2 big brothas...Dominique Wilkins & Kevin Willis!!!...Kenny Anderson...Shaq, Michael Jordan, Cliff Levingston...olksKooL kats... :thumb:
[b]Biggest Wish: [/b]If its not asking 4 2 much...to be able to please God enough so that someday I can obtain (on my own) things I long for...purchase my own FIRST big luxurious home & car, be the best mom I can for my kids...
[b]Biggest Fear: [/b]That God doesn't think my "biggest wish" is not asking too much...
What time is it now: a little after 4:00 in the morning...EST and I need 2 get sum sleep,...

dag...this seems like a diary journal of some sort...lmbo

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies