JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do we know about each other

Alien

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 03:09 PM]He won't go back to Liverpool. Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together. There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]
I was almost standing next to DaBrakes without knowing it, I hadn't seen his picture before I went

When i heard him shout "Switch !!" i thought hmm how does that perdon know about that song

[quote=JamesUK,Sep 29 2004, 01:55 PM][quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 03:09 PM] He won't go back to Liverpool.  Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together.  There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]
I was almost standing next to DaBrakes without knowing it, I hadn't seen his picture before I went

When i heard him shout "Switch !!" i thought hmm how does that perdon know about that song [/quote]
That was freaky! Did u shout it out after me as well? I bet we were well close!!

I live in Seaside Heights, New Jersey which is on the east-coast USA for y'all new members who didn't know.

[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 29 2004, 08:24 AM][quote=JamesUK,Sep 29 2004, 01:55 PM] [quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 03:09 PM] He won't go back to Liverpool.  Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together.  There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]

When i heard him shout "Switch !!" i thought hmm how does that perdon know about that song [/quote]
That was freaky! Did u shout it out after me as well? I bet we were well close!! [/quote]
I didn't have the energy to shout after beeing crushed to death by all those people

also i think i was in a state of shock because jjfp were just in front of me performing :bowdown:

I lIve in Sunny Kettering, Northants, UK

Any UK folks wonder where the hell it is, then follow this rather long link that i hope works

[url="http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&X=500000&Y=500000&width=500&height=300&gride=487068&gridn=279360&srec=0&coordsys=gb&db=pc&addr1=&addr2=&addr3=&pc=NN168QR&advanced=&local=&localinfosel=&kw=&inmap=&table=&ovtype=&zm=1&scale=4000000"]http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli...1&scale=4000000[/url]