JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

What do we know about each other

Alien

i go to thinking today that some of us might know each other, with out knowing it! not only from "six degrees of seperation" but from the fact that some of us might live in the same country or even neighborhood! so i thought we could use this place to check see if any of us "know" each other!!!

ill start: i live in Orange California.... anyone? c'mon there has got to be someone out there in here!!! :lolsign:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Well, I live in Metro Atlanta (Georgia)....but in the outskirts, small place called "Rex" . Most ppl even in the city haven't even heard of it...lol I know that ProfX lives in Atlanta sumwhere,...but he hasn't posted in ages tho...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=Jazzy Julie,Sep 28 2004, 01:15 PM]lol i live about 7 houses down from kimmie and she is my best mate and i live really near to perry too, me and kimmie win with who is the closest.[/quote]
Yo if Jeff ever comes back or anything we should hook there.

I guess that goes for anyone else, I don't know many JJ+FP Fans..

He won't go back to Liverpool. Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together. There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else!

[quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:09 PM]He won't go back to Liverpool. Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together. There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]
Heh actually I snuck backstage and harrassed him, but he didn't seem too bothered. I'm sure I heard somewhere that he wanted to come back. Actually I think it was Skillz said it, they wanted to come back to Liverpool...

[quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 10:10 PM][quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:09 PM] He won't go back to Liverpool.  Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together.  There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]
Heh actually I snuck backstage, stole some stuff and harrassed him, but he fisted me. I'm sure I heard somewhere that he wanted to come back and finish the job. Actually I think it was Skillz said it, they wanted to come back and finish me off... [/quote]
I don't blame them!

[quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:16 PM][quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 10:10 PM] [quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:09 PM] He won't go back to Liverpool.  Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

Other than that, yeah you guys should get together.  There was a JJFP fans London meet at the I, Robot Premiere, but that was not very well organised so nobody actually met anyone else![/quote]
Heh actually I snuck backstage, stole some stuff and harrassed him, but he fisted me. I'm sure I heard somewhere that he wanted to come back and finish the job. Actually I think it was Skillz said it, they wanted to come back and finish me off... [/quote]
I don't blame them! [/quote]
Get a hobby.

[quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 11:19 PM][quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:16 PM] [quote=Perry,Sep 28 2004, 10:10 PM] [quote=Prince,Sep 28 2004, 04:09 PM] He won't go back to Liverpool.  Last time he went, Julie and Kimmie bundled him into the back of a van.

I don't blame them! [/quote]
Get a hobby. [/quote]
Annoying you guys is my hobby :)

So, as you are from Liverpool... Do you wear shell suits? I'm not off topic either, I'm trying to find out more about you.