JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Wicked Wisdom/Jada Chat! Oct 8 8pm

MissAshley

but Jada's chatting with her WW fans Friday night, I wish Will knew about this site, maybe someone can get in on the chat and see if she says anything about Big Will, I would but I can't access chats on this stupid computer...Jada's finally talking to her fans and Bigjadafan aka ME! won't be able to participate...hopefully someone will let me know how it goes and if she says anything about Will and/or his music as well as hers because i can't wait for the next WW album Edited by Hero1

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I hope somebody would give me a reminder and tyme, AND location...because I would like to be there too... who knows'....she may just have Big Will sitting next to her...or somewhere nearby making banana pancakes for her... LOL

If only ONE person or so make it from the board,...I hope someone invites Jada to the board to chill from spare~tyme 2 tyme...and tell her she won't need Charlie Mack, cuz we got her back! :thumb: lmbo

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]