JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

EMINEM

joetwizzy

[quote=lambertj3,Oct 1 2004, 12:08 PM]i think the song is funny rap is supposed to be about relaxing, having fun and just in em's own words losing it so it is a good song in that regard[/quote]
U don't relax 2 a song like that...u relax 2 a song like "Just Cruisin'." Either way, it dosen't make the song good...they really scrapped the bottom of the toilet 2 find that beat and those lyrics.

I'll get his album when it comes out! U cant really say what the rest of the album will be like with regards to this single! I mean look at his previous first singles.

[u][b]The Slim Shady LP[/b][/u]
My Name Is...

[u][b]The Marshall Mathers LP[/b][/u]
The Real Slim Shady

[u][b]The Eminem Show[/b][/u]
Without Me

[u][b]Encore[/b][/u]
Just Lose It

I've never taken any of his first singles seriously. Its all about whats on the album for the real content.

[quote=Da Brakes,Oct 1 2004, 01:17 PM]U cant really say what the rest of the album will be like with regards to this single! I mean look at his previous first singles.[/quote]
Yeah, but with "My Name Is...," the song waz dope and a proper repersentation of the album. "Real Slim Shady" didn't represent all of his 2nd album, but it waz still a good song which represented and overall good album. Since then i'd agree that the 1st single hasn't properly represented the album...i'll also say that i didn't think much of the album waz any better than "Without Me."

My point is that Eminem is not the same Eminem that came on2 the scene. He waz so ill...now he's like another artist and i think most of the time, he sucks.

• Members
[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Oct 2 2004, 02:04 PM][quote=Da Brakes,Oct 1 2004, 01:17 PM] U cant really say what the rest of the album will be like with regards to this single! I mean look at his previous first singles.[/quote]
Yeah, but with "My Name Is...," the song waz dope and a proper repersentation of the album. "Real Slim Shady" didn't represent all of his 2nd album, but it waz still a good song which represented and overall good album. Since then i'd agree that the 1st single hasn't properly represented the album...i'll also say that i didn't think much of the album waz any better than "Without Me."

My point is that Eminem is not the same Eminem that came on2 the scene. He waz so ill...now he's like another artist and i think most of the time, he sucks. [/quote]
Before he was quite good but now he's gone down the drain
After Without Me....He lost it