JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

• Admin

This is Jeff's latest tweet...

@djjazzyjeff215: London Touchdown!!!! JJFP Fo Life!!! AE

There isn't a London premiere is there? Think they are performing on graham norton? Uk people get on it

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Well there you go..Jeff must have flown in for this:

@Phina_maJestic: just left graham norton, will smith, jaden smith, jazzy jeff & carlton it was too funny

@Hayl3igh: Sang along to 'fresh prince of bel air' with Jazzy Jeff, Carlton, Jaden AND Will :')

@NomAsugapuff: Will smith is the best person to interview. He casually brought on jazzy jeff and Carlton on the show!!

@KevanBarber: Just seen Will Smith, his son, DJ Jazzy Jeff and Carlton smash out the tunes #freshprince #grahamnorton http://t.co/jOOhurbxre
@deansmith1986: Will smith, jazzy jeff and Carlton! Especially seeing the Carlton dance live #carltonbanks #amazing

@SterlingGapasin: JHEEEEZ Will Smith, Carlton, Jazzy Jeff all in one room! Fresh Prince reunited!! @claudinegnavz @dimpzznavzz @MZTN19 @ButchArkas soooo sick
@Errol_1: I lived a childhood dream today. I got to watch Fresh Prince and Jazzy Jeff rap the Fresh Prince Opening. Plus Carlton doing THE dance.

Beth Bridewell ‏@ohmyitsbetty 44min
Just been @ Graham Norton filming and Will Smith only went & did the Fresh Prince rap- not only that but Carlton joined him! #lifehighlight
I knew Alfonso's trip to London wasn't a coincidence either :lol: Can't wait to see this!