JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

DJ Jazzy Jeff Fall Tours

Julie, Me, Mario and my girlfriend have booked a room at Euro Lodge in Clapham via booking.com. Its about a mile and a half from the venue, Decent prices if you are looking at hotels again.

No way! I booked mine yesterday, its euro hotel in Clapham, which i think is on the same road but a different hotel, got a really good late deal too. I nearly booked the euro lodge too, damn it. Ah well at least we can walk each other home/get a taxi at 5am.

edit: Just looking i think it is actually the same hotel, awesome and freaky!

Edited by Jazzy Julie

Ok so heres my plan. So my dog had emergency eye surgery last week and hes having major after care which is constant eye drops etc. Luckily hes been the vet today and hes doing well, so even though i have always been planning on going still, it was still kinda up in the air. Because hes doing well ive asked my dad nicely to do his medication for him sunday night and monday morning. Which means its not really a full 2 day thing for me, im planning on getting to London at about 7pm ish sunday, then leaving about 10am the next day so i can get back home for lunchtime for the dogs meds.

So its great that i can go, but i wont have much time to hang round apart from the show, it also means im gonna get like 2 hours sleep, but whatever im not 30 yet :S

Julie, don't worry this show won't be crazy crazy late like the last one. Being a Sunday and in Brixton i think the show will finish around midnight, even if we do chill for abit afterwards it won't be too late getting back to the hotel.

• Members

Only one Day left until Jeff does a Show in Düsseldorf, Germany. Can't wait for it!

It's been more than 2 years since the last time I saw him & Skillz in Münster, Germany. I'm already startin' to get into Party-Mode. :D

http://theattic-club.com/2013/09/18/grammy-award-winning-dj-jazzy-jeff-pres-by-the-atticted-wednesday-the-attic-ko-eins/

@ the London crew ... Jeff's set time is 12.00am - 2.00am at Plan B

@ Joe/Dusseldorf Show - Make sure you introduce yourself to Steve (Jeff's tour manager) so you can get a picture with Jeff at the end of the show. I'll let Steve know you'll be looking for him. He usually is posted up by the stage during the entire show.

• Admin

Wow, that is very late considering it is a work day the next day and trains stop running at 12:00 ... Kev how much did that hotel cost?

Nicole do you know the set time for Manchester warehouse project?

Hotel was £56 to sleep 3 people. Think they have single rooms from around £40. Julie will know. Its about a mile and a half away from the venue. Taxi between the 4 of us wont cost us too much.