JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will: "If 'After Earth' is successful in Korea, I'm gonna do a song with Psy"

LMAO! Im a music whore, i dont care who its with anymore, just give me the music. To be honest i think hes just messing around here, hes not serious.

Not gonna lie i do kinda like psy, its silly and fun unlike most music these days.

Edited by Jazzy Julie

He kept moving the bar by throwing out more and more "HUGE" words. He doesn't really want to do it, I think. As much as I'd prefer for him to do it with someone else, anything that actually gets him in the spotlight musically again might be a good push for actually getting us another album.

Let me first say that I can't take him serious with that hair...LOL. Like y'all, if the pain of hearing a song with him and Psy lead to more music, I'd suffer through it. But if he's serious, and it's one-off kinda thing, then NO. As usual, he's not ruling out more music. He's talking as if it hasn't been 8 years since Lost + Found. I'm still believing for more music with a significant amount of confidence.

• Admin

Will could do a song with LMFAO for all I care..as long as he released some new music after 8 years I'd be happy.. i mean In 6 years he released 5 albums! 87-93..rock the house to code red...