JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Time to bring the community back...

Hero1

• Admin

Theres is a fake twitter account which has thousands of subscribers (even tho it actually says it isnt him), This person makes up a bunch of cheesy quotes and they float around the internet that Will said them. Wills real quotes are far better.

I'll have a think of some, im sure we can find some good running and reading ones.

Yeah, that twitter account is stupid. Someone is clearly making money off that. Some authentic quotes would be really good. Now up to 25,000 Likes.. 100,000 here we come! :fly2:

I love how this JJFP facebook page is really taking off. I think the quotes/lyrics is the route to go. Great stuff all around!

I did some Photoshop work back in 04/05 when Will was about to drop L+F. Some of the old-timers here might remember these ..lol You can use these if you want, not quite my best work but its still pretty cool.

post-50-0-54394100-1367541682_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-98647900-1367541723_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-90679500-1367541783_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-57363500-1367541823_thumb.jpg

post-50-0-65620800-1367541939_thumb.jpg

I love seeing the activity on Facebook. I have two suggestions...

First, FP is the main attraction at the moment (as he always is commercially), but I think I'd like to see some memes for Jeff. He has some great quotes on music. He also has a ton of funny quotes from FPofBA that would be hilarious over images from the show.

I think it would be a great idea to create a few images that would invite the Facebook users to visit the website and/or the message board. There could be an old school JJ+FP one, a new school JJ+FP one, a modern FP solo one, a modern JJ solo one, and FBofBA one, and then one for whatever the current Will Smith movie is. That way it would hit home for the various kinds of fans that they have and it would increase the activity on this website/message board.

Just thoughts...

• Admin

Yeah Good idea man.. I'm having a hard time finding some great pics from fresh prince of bel air with Jazz.. do you have any quotes from the show I could use? I need some jazz quotes!

I'll create a jjfp pic with a link to the forum on the next update!

What about these ones?

Found this one online:

tumblr_m5ybtypegr1ro8ysbo1_500.jpg

Made the second one myself.

Maybe it's something, maybe it's nothing! :-)

Rafael de la Ghetto!!! Cannon to the right of them Cannon to the left... sorry I couldn't resist

• Admin

If anyone has some really good questions to get a discussion going let me know.. I'd do something like Aunt Viv1 Vs Aunt Viv 1 but its clear aunt viv 1 was the best..so something that would start a debate!

I think it would be a good idea to ask people if they would like to see a 'FPOBA' reunion (new episode, movie or whatever), or if they prefer to leave the show alone and keep the good memories (let's remember that Will is older than Uncle Phil now :lol:).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hero1 unpinned this topic