JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLS AFRICAN AMERICAN SUPPORTERS

Guest lambertj3

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 29 2004, 11:18 AM]i suggest if ever religion is even mentioned that the post is automatically deleted to rid the board of any further conflict...[/quote]
Why, because you turn threads into conflicts by deflating Daedalus' and myselfs beliefs?

Perhaps you are just unsure of yourself spiritually, and do not want us to discuss such matters that cause you uncertainty?

If you notice, Daedalus and myself are keeping the religious/political postings in Caught in the Middle. You and Julie began it here.

Edit: Anyway, lambert I take it you are African American? Edited by Prince

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 29 2004, 06:23 PM][color=purple][quote]Uhm, the same otherwise I wouldn't have posted that link[/quote]

lol ok fiiiiine. i was just trying to switch topic![/color] [/quote]
Aight cool

not contrasting your beliefs...tbh...you cant even say that! what do you know about me? i know julie doesnt express what she believes because its her own opinion and she is wise not to bring it to the board because this is what happens when conlifct rises.

and this is like the third time i hav tried to change the topic!

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 29 2004, 06:29 PM]not contrasting your beliefs...tbh...you cant even say that! what do you know about me? i know julie doesnt express what she believes because its her own opinion and she is wise not to bring it to the board because this is what happens when conlifct rises.

and this is like the third time i hav tried to change the topic![/quote]
How can you attempt to change a topic when you are discussing it in the same post?

[color=yellow]Your post was 72 words long, and I posted 4 minutes before you... It took you over 4 minutes to type 72 words? You are typing at less than 18 words per minute. For the record, last time I checked in a computer program I was at 52 words per minute and that was perfect punctuation etc.[/color]

Ah well. Anyway, back on topic.

[color=yellow]hmmm has it ever occured to u that i may actually be doing other things while im replying to your posts...obviously not coz u counted how many words i had used :kekeke: ...[/color]

who stupidly devised yellow writing anyway? is it meant for like when u have a black background?

[quote=Prince,Sep 29 2004, 05:25 PM]If you notice, Daedalus and myself are keeping the religious/political postings in Caught in the Middle. You and Julie began it here.[/quote]
i didnt post my views, all i said was religious and race discussions turn the same way, i didnt state my relgious views in anyway and i dont plan to.

i agree with da brakes tho, plz :lockd:

I wouldn't worry. For some unknown reason Daedalus Mortality is now unable to post as his IP is banned.

I question if this is a direct result of some peoples religious insecurities?

• Admin
[quote=Prince,Sep 29 2004, 03:46 PM]I wouldn't worry. For some unknown reason Daedalus Mortality is now unable to post as his IP is banned.

I question if this is a direct result of some peoples religious insecurities?[/quote]
:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

no it isnt :lockd: