JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLS AFRICAN AMERICAN SUPPORTERS

Guest lambertj3

3cookies, naturally he had to speak through me. I banned him for 24hours. He has 4 hours left.

Edit: Did have 4 hours left. I reduced it by 2. Edited by Prince

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Yes, I couldn't respond becouse I was baned.

[quote]
Prince...tell the A, that if he meant no offense, why didn't he state that in another post[/quote]Honestly, becouse I tought it was obvious.

[quote]
or told me directly n the thread instead of calling it a stupid post?[/quote]
I couldn't tell you anything becouse I got banned before you first posted here, and why would I tell you personally that I think Lambertj made a stupid post?

[quote]He's the one who made the offensive comments, and should have corrected it HIMSELF versus asking you to do it for him...[/quote]
And again I was banned ^.^ Edited by Daedalus Mortality

[quote=Kimmie,Sep 27 2004, 09:58 AM][color=purple]wow willjadafan, dya get lots of male attention then?[/color][/quote]
yes lots of UNwanted male attention, and in the past year it's mostly been from OLDer guys, for some reason I attract guys with an RKelly complex (and I live in Chicago :kekeke: ) and it's weird because I'm petite, about 5 foot 1 and most people think I'm like 14/15 years old and I always get carded at the movies and stuff and people swear my Mom is my sister, we were at the mall yesterday and some guy asked me if she was my sister.......my mom's a FP fan too, we were watching CSI Miami and she said "Will put Miami on the map didn't he?, and then PDiddy tried to come up behind him and hype it up." I thought that was weird that even my Mom can see PDiddy's "Will Bitin" ways. We were arguing one day, well just playing around really, and the FPOBA marathon was on and I forget what we were talking about but I'm like "No you not!" and she's like "yes I am!" and I'm like no you not!" and she got really quiet and then she bust out "In west Philadelphia born and raised..." and I was just dying laughing because it was so unnecessary but I love my Mommy she cracks me up :kekeke: Edited by willjadafan

[font="Arial"][color=blue][quote]Arter says:
Hey, can you tell Cookies I wasn't serious please?
[/quote][quote]and why would I tell you personally that I think Lambertj made a stupid post?[/quote]

I was talking about the first quote up there, however Prince never mentioned you were banned until now..so how could I or anyone have known that?

...unless I missed a post abt it earlier...

regardless,...its never too late to extend an apology 2 anyone, whose feelings you may have hurt with your comments, altho you say never intended to...but it would have made it 'obviously' clear if you would have been kind enough to express that you meant no harm when ppl were becoming uneasy or offended by the comment... then move on... but,...im not really feeliN any of this at the moment...so imma leave THIS alone...

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

willjadafan... If they think you're 14/15, how old are you? Just to get an idea of how wrong everyone is?

And cookies, sorry if I didn't make it clear that I had temporarily banned him earlier... Didn't mean to give you the wrong impression of him there.

• Members
[quote]regardless,...its never too late to extend an apology 2 anyone, whose feelings you may have hurt with your comments, altho you say never intended to...but it would have made it 'obviously' clear if you would have been kind enough to express that you meant no harm when ppl were becoming uneasy or offended by the comment... then move on... but,...im not really feeliN any of this at the moment...so imma leave THIS alone...[/quote]

ok ok ok, lets not over do it now.

But would you still teach me the meaning of love?

[quote=mfuqua23,Sep 27 2004, 03:19 PM]I forgot what I posted here. Ya mom looks like she could be ya sister. Do I sense something here.[/quote]
If you're sensing that's she's young then yes you are. I'm 18 (Prince) and my Mom just turned 34, and my Grandma's turning 54 tomorrow, but I'm very close to my Mom and we relate to one another very well and a lot of that has to do with us being able to communicate and we're best friends and a lot of people can't say that about their parents, so I consider myself lucky, or blessed I should say. Even my friends love her, but she's still very much a parent.....but to answer your question Prince I'm 18, and i've been the same size since sixth grade and my 13/14 year old cousins are bigger than me, and they never hesitate to let me know that either :kekeke: Edited by willjadafan

:kekeke: oh okay, I thought you were wondering if she was young, and yes those abbreviations are okay...I have so many Nicknames it's not even funny:

Miss Lady, Miss Ashley, Ashley Abbott (I was named after a soap opera character), China, Ash, Tatyana, Brain, Little,Cold Cash,Britney Spears (don't ask, please don't ask) PAshley, Niece, Ashley Poo, Penny (from Good Times)...and the list goes on and on, but I quit before I embarass myself any further :roll:

[quote=Hero1,Sep 27 2004, 06:51 PM]explain brain   :lolsign:[/quote]
the same auntie that used to call me Tatyana called me Brain when I was little because when I was in second grade I took a test with eigth graders and scored better than a lot of them, so they wanted me to skip third grade, but I didn't want to and nobody forced me, and in elementary and Jr. high I was always in the highest "ranked" class and my test scores were always two years ahead, like standardized tests when a 7 point something was good, I'd get like a 9.5 or higher...and now all I do is read and write while I earn my degree in Early Childhood education from home.....so all of that adds up to me being called Brain

Britney Spears was a joke between me and my uncle, because we were arguing over whether or not her chest was real, and if she'd had plastic surgery or something, and I really can't stand a lot of things about her, so to piss me off he started calling me Britney, as opposed to Pashley, so I call him Uncle Pam, as in Pamela Anderson, and everytime we see each other we make "breast jokes"

and Penny comes from another auntie, who called me that while I was acting out the famous iron scene, so I started calling her Anna Mae, as in Anna Mae Bullock as in Tina Turner because she's always having drama with her man :kekeke:

as soon as I can I'll post a pic, I'm not saying we're twins but people say when I smile I look like her, esp. on her Kiss the Sky album cover, that's what got my auntie started calling me Tatyana Edited by willjadafan

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LMBO... :kekeke: poor WillJadafan...they got u xplaiNiN it ALL. haha... i bet ur just as cute as a buttoN... :thumb: You remind me of FreshPrincess, who used to post on the old board...she won the cutest WS fan award in 2000...

u prolly get it this year. lol

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

[quote=3cookies,Sep 28 2004, 06:03 AM][font="Arial"][color=blue]You remind me of FreshPrincess, who used to post on the old board...she won the cutest WS fan award in 2000...[/color][/font][/quote]
FreshPrincess posts on this board!