• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=purple]i think maybe he should hav

a)stated it was sarcasm straight after sum1 got offended
b)been more clear if using sarcasm
c)thought b4 he said it

but hey! its all been said and done now.
[/color]

Well i'm African American, I'm 18 and I love Will and Jada to death, unfortunately I don't have a scanner yet, so I couldn't add my picture, but coincidently, I've been told I look like Tatyana Ali (&Ashanti, because of my tight eyes) many times, my auntie even called me Tatyana for like six mths. before she moved on to another name LOL! as far as the rest of the posts in this thread I won't even respond to them except to say 3cookies, your son is a cutie pie :kekeke:

• Admin
if theres one thing i cant stand..its racism.. to lambertj theres a lot of african americans on this board actually..theres just a lot of different people generally speaking..so i dont know what you are talking about

Let me just say that Big A has steadily turing in 2 nhawong. Part of my can laugh at the comments assuming they were supposed 2 be funny...but overall they are just ignorant.

Back on the main topic. No offense lambert, but this topic is insanely stupid. FP dose what he dose 4 the people...not 4 a certain "race."

[quote=Hero1,Sep 26 2004, 07:45 PM]oh and willjadafan if you look like tatyana you are gonna get a lot more attention round here :hilarious:[/quote]
that's what they tell me, and the killer part is...my first name is Ashley, maybe when I get a scanner you guys can see for yourselves :kekeke:

Guest lambertj3
DM is an knobjockey and aj i think you missed my point is was just an observation nothing more,it wasn't about will doing something for a particular race , i was reading the faces behind the posts and was wondering how come there wasn't more african americans on this board who post regularly

[font="Arial"][color=blue]I'll let him know what everyone says...but I think he's proud of those Will Smith ears...he prolly thinks it will help him become as big as a star as Will... He's sure of himself to be doing a movie with him one day...can't crush a kid's dreams! haha.

Prince...tell the A, that if he meant no offense, why didn't he state that in another post, or told me directly n the thread instead of calling it a stupid post? He's the one who made the offensive comments, and should have corrected it HIMSELF versus asking you to do it for him...

and btw...he's not the son who broke his left wrist...lol...

peace,
3cookies

[/color][/font]

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 27 2004, 07:04 AM]aj i think you missed my point is was just an observation nothing more,it wasn't about will doing something for a particular race , i was reading the faces behind the posts and was wondering how come there wasn't more african americans on this board who post regularly[/quote]
I understand the curiosity. It's the idea of promoting amoungst the "African American" community that's rediculous 2 me. Either u are down 4 promoting FP or u aren't. It's kinda silly 2 limit who u'd like 2 expose 2 his art.