JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLS AFRICAN AMERICAN SUPPORTERS

Guest lambertj3

me- her "whining" means that you have offended her!

julie- i was doing my job, not whining, if someone says something like that on this board, they deserve to be banned.

me- your only making arguments on a peaceful board, just grow up and get over yourself!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=Daedalus Mortality,Sep 26 2004, 07:51 PM][b][color=red]OK LETS NOW STOP TALKING ABOUT ME AND GO BACK TO LAMBETJ'S VERRY IMPORTANT AND SENCE MAKING TOPIC[/color][/b][/quote]
As above, but with less sarcasm.

[font="Arial"][color=blue]See, there you GO again BIG A... I knew it wouldn't last too long, b4 you started acting your OLD cruel ways out again. You were just pushiN & pushiN...I hope Tim bans u 4 a probationary period ~ 60 days the least... You've always had this ingenious way of drawing negative energy out of ppl.. Why dont you cut the crap out....will ya?

I'm bLACK and Im proud...but whats colour got to do with anything?

One of my sons was a victim of RACIAL LIES... (like you) crap he heard OTHER ppl say, and and it affected him badly. (and I"mma nip it in the buD!) After he visited 'white' relatives, we went to see 'black' relatives. He told his cousin, "white ppl are better than black ppl". NOW. this same kid got in trouble last week on the school bus cause he wouldn't move over 2 let a 'white' kid sit next 2 him, and sayd he is "allergic to white people"...and im like...where the HELL did he get that crap from? but take a good look at his picture...he refuses to be classified as "white"... which is his choice...however I have made it clear that he is NOT to disown his black OR white heritages as he persues his acting career... He's a product of what GOD created...
[img]http://love2act.com/files/110_1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://love2act.com/files/110_2.jpg[/img]

we live in a multi racial community, and attend a multi racial/cultural church... with one focus which is on GOD... so What kind of DINGDONG would impose their FALSE ideas into children's minds, and same thing here....look at what you're doing on a message board that offends people. What is hurting you DEEP inside? ITs obvious to me, that you are yearning for something... yet you YOURSELF don't know what it is... i really wanna help you A, to understand the meaning of LOVE, which is what God is all about, (as Im learning myself)...because you have been filled with false doctrine, misguided and misinformed in your judgement of people's skin colour.

GoD has no colour, God is love ~ the essence within, and God's love has no boundaries, nor does evil... which is 'birthed' into existence by individual choice...not preordained by your, or my skin colour...

peace...[/color][/font] Edited by 3cookies

[font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...i read your comment to him..and these are his words exactly...

[i]"Hey!!! Tell 'em "Elf ears" said that wasn't funny! :touche: "[/i]

lmbo... that was a good one mfukua...he needed that too. dat lil turkey! :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Arter says:
Hey, can you tell Cookies I wasn't serious please?
§©øtti§h§ki€® says:
yeah
Arter says:
And can you ask her to teach me the meaning of love?
§©øtti§h§ki€® says:
any other messages you want me to pass on? ill just paste this conversation
Arter says:
Well, oh you can tell this
Arter says:
The reason why I said I hate white people, was bcouse the post didn't make any sence, about the black/white thing
Arter says:
I tought it was obvious sarcasm, but then people just started to be serious about it
Arter says:
well not really in this convrsation, maybe I was not clear enough I didn't mean it
Arter says:
And I could have just adapted to the way they think and just say what I mean

[quote=3cookies,Sep 26 2004, 05:10 PM][font="Arial"][color=blue]LOL...i read your comment to him..and these are his words exactly...

[i]"Hey!!! Tell 'em "Elf ears" said that wasn't funny! :touche: "[/i]

lmbo... that was a good one mfukua...he needed that too. dat lil turkey! :thumb:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
Haha. I wasn't serious. Just a lil joke that'z all. He's 2nd person I made fun of about ears this month. And in relation 2 Will. :kekeke: