JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

WILLS AFRICAN AMERICAN SUPPORTERS

Guest lambertj3

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote=lambertj3,Sep 26 2004, 07:01 AM]Just out of curiosity i look at the thread for faces behind the post and see mostly white people on this board who reguarly post in support of will[/quote]
If that'z the case,m I;m sure U saw me. Well, I look white. Kind of. But I'm black. My bio-mom was black, but I guess bio-dad was white or italian of such. But I'm black. And I support Will. Soooo.. U kno.

[color=purple]this is one thing that really...i mean [b]REALLY [/b]annoys the hell out of me!

you can't go around on a public board expressing your opinion so strongly especially when its going to offend people.
the thing i hate is prejudice. i'm a person who loves good, honest nice people- my friends are black, gay, bi, asian, male, female...anything! so long as they are nice people.

and dont say that lucifer=europeans, coz you dont know for definate that what the bible says is literal. ok there may be evidence that the first people where black, but so what? whether your blue, red, black, white, does it matter? you cant hate people for the colour they happen to be, or anything that may be different to yourself...thats just ignorance, and its arrogant!

im sorry but i really took offence to the things you have said![/color]

• Members
[quote]im sorry but i really took offence to the things you have said![/quote]

Appologies accepted

ps.
Definitions of arrogant:

adjective: having or showing feelings of unwarranted importance out of overbearing pride.

I'm not arogant I'm not black myself

pss.
This entire thread is bullshyit, since race doesn't excist Edited by Daedalus Mortality

You have a very colourful "Warn History" Daedalus... If you don't watch your step it'll get even more interesting. I've edited out the names of those who warned, even though you can view the names that have warned yourself I think I'll screen them from the rest of the board...

****** Warned on Aug 18 2004, 04:29 PM
Added to warn level Doesn't give up even when his argument has been lost.

****** Warned on Sep 4 2004, 03:59 PM
Added to warn level Loves to argue, well after he has lost, feels as if he must continue on the argument until he wins.

****** Warned on Sep 4 2004, 05:38 PM
Added to warn level harassing julie

****** Warned on Sep 4 2004, 05:38 PM
Added to warn level sending people annoying pms

****** Warned on Sep 4 2004, 05:47 PM
Removed from warn level Isn't totally deserving of his punishment!

****** Warned on Sep 5 2004, 04:41 PM
Added to warn level said he had pictures of my head over a naked body and also said something to Tim along the lines of wanking. Just basically saying sick things that i dont need to hear.

****** Warned on Sep 26 2004, 03:58 PM
Added to warn level made a racist remark just to be annoying.

****** Warned on Sep 26 2004, 05:07 PM
Added to warn level continued to make really racist comments, apparently the devil created white people, joke or no joke he cant say things like that!

****** Warned on Sep 26 2004, 05:46 PM
Added to warn level Racial comments

Hmmm?

• Members
Wow, im a gangsta, but warn lambertj3 aswell then, becouse he started with the racial comments, I just backed him up.

ps.
lmao this one is really funny:
****** Warned on Sep 5 2004, 04:41 PM
Added to warn level said he had pictures of my head over a naked body and also said something to Tim along the lines of wanking. Just basically saying sick things that i dont need to hear.
whaha dos it get any more pathetic Edited by Daedalus Mortality