JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

other diss on will

hiphoplover

• Members
hey i've a diss track to ice cube,snoop dogg,mack10,and will smith among others,and i want you can heard it,to know what u think about it,but i don't know how to put it on here,in the forum,can anybody say me how to put a song here???????????

the track's name "the truth" and i'm not sure but i think that start with a dialog of a will's movie

I know what your talkin about. Did it say 50 Cent dissin' blah, blah, blah, and a load of others or something like that? I heard that track b4. The dialog is from this movie wit Jack Nicholas wit that famous line "U wanna know the truth?!?, U can't handle the truth!!" I think it was a stolen material type song, cuz Fredro Starr did very similar. Almost. Personally I like Fredro Starr's better. "The Truth" is 2 gritty 4 me.

The beginning of the Track samples 'A Few Good Men' starring Tom Cruise. Its by some unknown rapper and he just decided he'd like to have a pop at some of the people in the industry he has a problem with. The bit about Will goes:

'Will Smith, you know damn well/
The only air you belong on, is the one in Bel/
Even tho I don't like you, I dont hate you/
I hate when awards show let you win/
Nevertheless nominate you/'

A pretty feeble attempt at a diss if you ask me!

50 Cent also did a similar type of track called 'How To Rob'. He bit about Will went:

'I caught Will Smith and Jada's ass down at Miami'

[quote=Da Brakes,Sep 26 2004, 04:35 AM]50 Cent also did a similar type of track called 'How To Rob'. He bit about Will went:

'I caught Will Smith and Jada's ass down at Miami'[/quote]
Ok, this is not really a diss... so do I think!
But if so, then it doesn't matter for me, cuz' 50 Cent is great, I like him very much but Will is better and always will be better, he's the best and I like him much more than 50!!! So 50, if u wanna diss Will, watch whatchu talkin' about, pls don't talk bull**** man! WILL 4 EVER!!! :thumb:

[quote=J-o-e,Sep 26 2004, 01:47 PM]because 50 said will smith's n jada's name dont mean its a diss, it means nothin, 50 cent just happened to see will smith n jada, 50 was lucky 2 meet will haha[/quote]
Nobody said it was a diss! If you listen to the chorus it says:

'This aint serious, being broke can make you delerious.....'

• Admin
[quote=djsilvertiger,Sep 26 2004, 10:28 AM]Remember that KRS One song from 1999? Featured a lot of people. Who was that one guy who said Will's "lyrics is pansy"? That guy sucked anyway.

God Blessa![/quote]
that was chino xl.. actually souls of mischief dissed chino hard on a track called shooting stars :kekeke: