JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jazzy Jeff @ Jazz Cafe

Da Brakes

Im slightly hijacking this thread bcoz i dont wanna start a new one.

Well on Sunday me, Kim and Paul (Kims boyfriend) met Tim. I decided as Tim is Australian it might be fun to take him to the chill factor which is an indoor ski place with real snow, he was hesitant at first but then agreed. Because skiing is way to hard we decided to go sledging (well i decided mostly bcoz everything else was booked up). I picked Tim up from his Aunties house and even met his Auntie, she was really sweet. Tim then had to put up with my driving and my dodgy sat nav that took us to a random dead end. We eventually got there and Tim looked worried haha. We ended up sledging with all these kids, it was great fun, apart from wearing jeans was a rookie mistake and i was soaking by the end of it as snow got into my pants. The only time Tim came off his sledge was when we were half way down the slope and some kids were walking across the bottom, despite my screams they didnt pay attention to us hurtling toward them, Tim saved the childrens lives by crashing himself into the netting at the side of us haha. We all came off the sledges as some point, usually crashing into each other or the netting.

Afterwards we went to the trafford centre which is a big shopping mall. We ate at TGI Fridays which was nice and talked about Will and Jeff meetings, Australia, how Tim wants to live over here etc. We had a great time and no-one got injured. Again it was weird, it wasnt really like we had just met for the first time. Here are some pics of us at the trafford centre.

10 years in the making!

525545_10151126246102947_926249679_n.jpg

With Kim

293780_845374767872_390413155_n.jpg

And Paul, apparently Paul looks like a tank here.

545548_845375870662_798671091_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

Yep, Cris has mountains of footage! We are in the process of editing the entire year down into webisodes, which we will be releasing every two weeks starting next week. The series is called Vinyl Destination and I'll be sure to give you the heads up when we get ready to launch. Pun intended. :)

Cheers Nicole for keeping us in the loop. Yeh Cris seems to shoot a load of footage at every show. Thank god for living in the digital storage age. I've still got tons of 8mm and mini-dv tapes scattered around my house from years gone by.