JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Presents for the year celibration...

willreign

ok it was kinda oporation... so I wrote her in the 12 mounth we were together 14 songs so I connected some thing like 6 songs and recorded 3 songs and I bought her a bear with cactus plant besite it. and worte her another song and everything u can imagin...

p.s we were at the mall so I bought her a lil balon that written on it "I LOVE YOU" and necless and movie tickets...

What u bought or made?

remend me 2 write what I made her in her b.day

Yeah, it important 2 hold it down 4 the ladies and let them know they are appricated...even if they aren't your girlfriend.

My girlfriend's b-day waz 2 weeks ago. I took her 2 see 50 First Dates, got her a CD she wanted, Maid In Manhatten DVD, some roses, lots of cloths...AND A BIRD (don't ask me...she wanted it...ha ha). I also made her this fly poster that contained a whole bunch of small pictures of us all put 2gether.

[color=blue]awwwwahhh!... thats so sweet of u guys...I love seeing couples in love, and it just breaks my heart to see a cheating potna...because they really can mess up a good thing, if not careful...

Keep the love & romance flowin guys... :biggrin:

peace,
3cookies[/color]

For Valentine i bought her a lil card, a big candy heart..and i made her a cd..wrote 6 songs 4 her...i made a song on the beat of Slow Jamz..you know from Twista and Kanye West...and we made 1 song together where she did the chorus...i putted those songs on a cd...(in total i had 6 songs of my own...on that cd) made here a lil artcover..with pictures of me, and give it 2 her!

[font="Arial"][color=blue]Yaaa....thats gotta be the absolute best chemistry, having a bf/gf and u both like music and recording together like that.... thats what I call making " beautiful music" together... haha...

thas the kinda boyfriend I want when I grow up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font]

Guest Prince
[quote=3cookies,Mar 14 2004, 11:44 AM][font="Arial"][color=blue]Yaaa....thats gotta be the absolute best chemistry, having a bf/gf and u both like music and recording together like that.... thats what I call making " beautiful music" together... haha...

thas the kinda boyfriend I want when I grow up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

peace,
3cookies [/color][/font][/quote]
37... Your age in 16 years time. :afro: