JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

LL COOL J STOPS ROBBER IN HIS HOME

For some reason I can't cut and past the article, but I've put the link below. It essentially says someone broke into LL's crib at about 2am last night and fought him with his bare hands and then kept him there til the cops came.

http://globalgrind.com/news/ll-cool-j-robbery-burglar-home-details-photos

Now, my thing is, how the heck is someone STUPID enough to beak in LL's house while he's home KNOWING he's a boxer and in impeccable shape. I just know how I feel at night when I'm sleeping and I hear an occasional strange noise...I walk the crib with a baseball bat to make sure everything is in order...LOL. Thank God this guy didn't have a gun or at least couldn't use it. Can you imagine how other so-call "bad boy" rappers would have acted in the situation? God bless LL Cool J.

That fool can't mess with LL, haha

LL Cool J
Broken-Faced Intruder
Faces LIFE in Prison

Breaking News0823-ll-cool-j-ipad-article-5.jpgThe alleged burglar who got his face bashed in by LL Cool J has officially been charged with a crime ... and now faces LIFE IN PRISON if convicted ... TMZ has learned.

Jonathan A. Kirby -- a 56-year-old transient -- has been charged with 1st degree burglary with a person present.

But to make matters worse for Kirby, the L.A. County District Attorney's Office has charged him as a 3rd Strike Offender ... and if convicted, he faces a maximum of 38 years to life in prison.

TMZ broke the story ... Kirby allegedly broke into LL's mansion in Sherman Oaks, CA this week, triggering an alarm in the house ... and waking up the rapper, who went downstairs, found the intruder in the family room ... and proceeded to break his jaw and nose.

Prosecutors have asked the judge to set Kirby's bail at $1.1 million.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/23/ll-cool-j-intruder-charged-burglary-life-in-prison/#ixzz24Qe4rcQ3