JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

October UK/Europe Tour [Confirmed dates Inside]

Hero1

• Admin

In a week I'll be in England! 'Bout time! they got some awesome shows at jazz cafe in october too.. jazzy jeff. jesse boykins(kel-spencer-uggs to huggs fame-i love his album) and pete rock & cl smooth.. looking forward to catch up with kev & brakes too

• Members

Does anyone have any further about the Warwick st.bar gig?

I'm having a nightmare of a time trying to get to see JJ!

I've tried calling the number listed on their website. Main number - they had no clue "this guy is asking about dj jazzy something, try calling the mobile number listed on the site" (number doesn't work!)

I'm a bit worried I'm going to drive nearly two hours and not get in!

Hmmm, not sure Dude. Their website seems a little unreliable.

Jeff's planned show in London last Friday got moved with no explanation. So be weary.

• Members

Yes I am.
I've already bought tickets for the manchester warehouse project as it was advertised with jeff playing (and got 4 friends joining me). Only to get a little suspicious with it not being listed on his website.
I was all set to travel down to London for the Friday gig until it got switched like you say.
It's also taken me an age to get access to this forum (struggled to get it to accept my hotmail in the registration).
What a nightmare!

I dont know who organizes this but they are doing a bad job, i dont think they realize people are making plans, booking train tickets and hotels.

Im the same djlody, i bought tickets to see jeff at a DJ event a few years back and he got took off the schedule and i couldnt get my money back. We know as much as you do really, as Kev said be careful. Twice ive had Jeff shows cancel on me now.

Does anyone have any further about the Warwick st.bar gig?

I'm having a nightmare of a time trying to get to see JJ!

I've tried calling the number listed on their website. Main number - they had no clue "this guy is asking about dj jazzy something, try calling the mobile number listed on the site" (number doesn't work!)

I'm a bit worried I'm going to drive nearly two hours and not get in!

Hi! I can confirm Jeff is definitely playing at Saint Bar tomorrow night. He is already in Warwick so there won't be any issue with his show tomorrow night. Not quite sure what you need for info but here's what I have: Saint Bar 40 Warwick Street Leamington Spa CV3 25JS. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thx. Nicole