JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Jeff's son busts amazing rap

• 2 weeks later...

DJ JAZZY JEFF GROOMS 12-YEAR-OLD RAP PHENOM AMIRACLE

http://noisey.vice.c...phenom-amiracle

A few weeks ago, both you and Jaden Smith came out with music videos. Seems like an awesome coincidence. Have you had a chance to listen to his raps?
I have, and I love it. I love the freeness in the video—it’s so cool how he does it—and he has a sick flow. And the concept really got me, I really like it. We don’t really keep in touch; we’re cool, but we’re not that big on keeping in touch and that stuff. But I support him, going to premieres and that kind of stuff, but you know, that’s it.

What about the sons of DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince getting together to collaborate on a track?
I mean, we’ll see in the future, it might come, you never know.
Edited by Ale

I'd really like them to do something together. Since we've heard more music from Jaden, we know he's all over the place musically. I'd like to see him get away from the "radio" side of rap and build himself in a stronger Hip-Hop foundation. At the same time, their different styles would be an interesting mash-up. Why do I detect a hilarious JJ+FP skit introducing the song? Maybe a proper reboot of "Parents Just Don't Understand."