JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Will Smith is a f-cking scum bag! [VIDEO EVIDENCE]

kylio_27

• Members

"I will absolutely vote for Barack Obama."

Ugh. Has the moron not figured it out yet? Oh wait, he's black...that's why.

"I stand as a product of America. There's no other country on earth that I could exist in the fashion that I exist in this world."

Translation: America created and continues to support my nauseating and disgusting celebrity, even though my films kinda' profited more in foreign markets, lol, that's why I do press junkets in all these other sh-thole countries, lol, but whatevs! Ammuuuuurica!"

"I'll pay any tax I need to pay to continue to be who I am"

Ugh. Sickening. More of the good ol' liberal celebrity bit "any taxes are fine as long as I can still be me(a smug celebrity)!". Yeah, implying that raising taxes and/or creating new ones(like through this new healthcare mandate) is good...what a moron. Hell, even if you do pay more out of your rich ass, what would that do to help cut wasteful spending on failed programs and policies? America already spends more on education and healthcare than anyone else, oh, but they need more!!! Nah, it can't be because they run it inefficiently, it's 'cause there's not enough money! Let's just keep feeding the machine!

Oh, and that f-cktard Brolin...

"I wouldn't change anything. We're in a really nice time right now.."

Says the liberal elitist scumbag.

He can be all of the scumbag you want him to be in your head. At least he isn't a scumbag who joined a message board simply to tear down someone because they don't have the same opinion as you. If you only associate with people who have all the same opinions as you, I assume you have no friends. After I ban you from the board, try growing up. Peace.

stop making wars around the world and you'll have enough money...
regarding Will, as a rich and popular person he has to be comform with the way the industry works or they'll drop him in a blink of an eye.
one day you're good and rich the other day you're poor and bad. michael jackson is the perfect example. he had the heart to critisize the industry and talk about the bad people there and the things they did to him. they saw him as a danger because he had his own mind and a conscience. they took everything from him. as an artist you dont have no control and no power at all in the american entertainment industry. Will knows that, and to be honest in my opinion all those "artists" - which arent artists in my opinion, beacuse that would mean they create things - are sell outs. the way they make money is by selling themselves as a product. cause thats what they are - a product. the creative people are behind the camera if at all. but hollywood on the other is not really known for beeing creative and innovative. "art" is something which is pretty hard to find in commercial products these days.
The video is pretty interesting, because it shows the difference in Wills understanding and perception of the world and things surrounding him. if i didnt know better i would simply call him a opportunist. that is sad, because as an artist i think there are so much more valuable things than money, fame and fashion. there is a chance to be a role model to change things. but i have the feeling that all the stuff he does only serves his Mr Nice Guy image he's so sensitive about.

• Members

@DefCEM

I'm not going to get into the whole "is acting art" debate, because I always found it silly. The point this video makes is that behind the fresh smile, and pretty face lies a smug bastard who is glorifying himself and his desperate celebrity, and using that insecurity to naively decide what's best for the entirety of the country, politically. Any time most celebrities bring up politics it makes me cringe, because they don't have a faintest understanding of what they're talking about, and end up looking like dolts.

@JumpinJack AJ

I'm not really criticizing Will for his particular opinion, but his naive understanding of politics/economy, and his disgustingly self-aggrandizing way of approaching the issues. It's smug, plain and simple. His nice smile doesn't fool me.

• Members

I do hope for america that the guys there vote for obama a second time. He has the power to change the land.

He is a bit slow when we look to his first campaign 4 years ago. But he have to fight against this stupid republicans where are have to feed the lobby. And herself. (Most of the leaders are rich. If Romney will win he do the same like Bush on his time. He will give positions to "big business" people. Most of the man in the Bush era won a hundert of million dollars because the produce warmachines and had have companys who go inside the lands and steal lands there.

Obama change america, on the slow way and against a hurrikan and other where follow. I think about the historic statutory health insurance he get finally last month. (And Romney wants kick that first he are president)

Oh. I miss the topic i think. But Wills right in his choice to vote for Obama xD

• Admin

Ugh. Has the moron not figured it out yet? Oh wait, he's black...that's why.

Translation: I'm a racist, so I must be right.

America created and continues to support my nauseating and disgusting celebrity, even though my films kinda' profited more in foreign markets, lol, that's why I do press junkets in all these other sh-thole countries, lol, but whatevs! Ammuuuuurica!

Translation: I have never been to a country outside of america, so I am completely ignorant and have no understanding about the world. I couldn't even comprehend that a little boy in a "****hole country" would be happier than my own pathetic self.

Ugh. Sickening. More of the good ol' liberal celebrity bit "any taxes are fine as long as I can still be me(a smug celebrity)!". Yeah, implying that raising taxes and/or creating new ones(like through this new healthcare mandate) is good...what a moron. Hell, even if you do pay more out of your rich ass, what would that do to help cut wasteful spending on failed programs and policies? America already spends more on education and healthcare than anyone else, oh, but they need more!!! Nah, it can't be because they run it inefficiently, it's 'cause there's not enough money! Let's just keep feeding the machine!

Translation: How dare someone protect young children and the poor by offering them healthcare, even though most of the world is able to do this, see if we spend less money somehow that will solve all our problems.

Oh, and that f-cktard Brolin...

Says the liberal elitist scumbag.

Translation: Anyone who disagrees with me must be a scumbag, and I am so outraged by this I need to go on to a fan site and post my tirade anonymously to make me feel better.