JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

"THROWBACK THURSDAY" Contest on Facebook

Hi guys,

I just got great news and I wanted to share it with you immediately.

Jeff is hosting a Throwback Thursday contest on Facebook every week. Every thursday you can put a photo with him or with some collectible items on his site and he'll handpick a winner every monday. And this week he announced that the winner is me :clap:
I'm soooo happy right now. Can't get the smile out of my face!!

Here's the news on his homepage with my winning picture:

http://www.djjazzyjeff.com/2012/06/throwback-thursdays-contest-winner-week-15/

Thank you guys!!!

I'm wondering what price I'll receive from them. A t-shirt of course, because they asked me for my shirt-size. But I'm curious if that's it or if there will be something more, an autograph maybe...guess I have to wait :yes:

But it's great to see that Jeff appreciates his fans, who collect their stuff from back in the day. He is indeed awesome.

He's been doing this all year. I currently can't get pix up on my computer so I haven't been able to post any on Thursdays...which sucks. I actually took a "collection picture" 2 but the rules once stated you had to be in the pic. I tried setting the time on my camera and couldn't get me and all of my collection in at once....LOL. I need to get back into this contest!

CONGRATS!!

• 2 months later...

Hey all, since I finally have some free time I posted a picture in Jazzy's Throwback Thursday for the first time in months. I was hoping you guys could show your support by liking my pic. It features a lot of my JJ+FP collection.
255541_10151180118223699_921430419_n.jpg

Yeh i remember picking that poster up on ebay in about 2007/8 time. think its when AJ got his. Had it up in my old house in Sheffield but its back in its tube now until i get a large frame for it.

Yes, I got it of Ebay. Forget how long I had it...but when I bought my house, it was the 1st pic I hung...lol. I had been watching it for years and eventually there was one that was only $10. It's 24x36. The Homebase one is smaller and square so there's more frame tucked behind the Code Red one. If I pulled it out more you can see the Homebase, Summertime, and Ring My Bell covers. I'd like to get "The Things You Do" in there two but I don' wanna buy a$12 single PLUS shipping just to fill more of the frame...lol. And I'm not taking the insert out of the one I already have.