JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Give It To Em' - Jaden Smith (Official Video)

Da Brakes

Okay, this is seriously dope. The beat is straight Hip-Hop with a bit of a an erie vibe to it.. While I'm not crazy about his voice, I liked it better on this song and his flow is on point. The lyrics are good too. This is proabably the most excited I've been about his music EVER. He should be proud of this one and I hope it's good reperesentation of where he's going musically.

I just reminds me of a slightly more weird version of that kid of run. I'm just not sure this whole way too rich since birth kids perspective works for hip hop. but maybe it's just me. I just think they have to be very, very careful not to be way too corny. and they usually cross that line at least once a song.

Edited by Turntable

• 2 months later...

You can take the fame
Hommie, just give the mic back
After you spit your optional verse
Because they might clap

I like that. He's been practicing. The beat is sick; it's definitely an old school Mos Defish/Blackstar/underground type joint. As for the lyrics... there is only so much a 13 year old can rhyme about. If he keeps working on the craft, when he's older, he's going to be pretty good.