JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

TLC - REUNION TOUR!

TLC 'We're Resurrecting Left Eye...FOR A REUNION TOUR'

Exclusive Details
0425-tlc-2003.jpg
For the first time in nearly a decade, TLC will be reuniting for a U.S. concert tour later this year -- and TMZ has learned, the late Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes will be making a special appearance.

The group's rep tells us, Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins and Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas are currently in the planning stages of a massive 2012 reunion tour in the U.S.

So far, we're told 5 major cities have already been booked -- and even more are in the works.

But the big surprise ... we're told the group plans to pull a Tupac -- incorporating their deceased former member Left Eye in the shows, projecting her image on a big screen and working her vocals into the live performances.

FYI -- today marks 10 years since a fatal car accident in Honduras took Left Eye's life. RIP.

0425-lopes-footer-3.jpg

They've been talkin about so I know new music is in the works and they've wanting some touring stuff to work out in the US for years but they are FINALLY making it official on the 10th anniversary of Left Eye's death. Praise God!

I so want to go to this, there are 3 bands/people ive always wanted to see, Michael Jackson (i got close), JJFP( maybe one day) and TLC. Theres been a few groups on facebook asking for this tour and i know Chilli and T Boz are aware of them. I think T Boz was on twitter earlier saying this article wasnt correct and they dont actually have 5 dates booked. I think they are certainly in talks tho.

• 1 month later...

A new TLC song has leaked on YouTube. I like the song overall but the quality isn't good. It's either been bootleged or it's not properly mixed/mastered. I like the song but its definitely a softer one. Apparently it's a cover and some of the fans of the original version aren't crazy about TLC's take on the song...but I don't care. I just like to know they are in the studio under the radar. They sound off key or flat in the bridge, I'm going to listen to the original to see if that's on purpose.

For Julie...and any other TLC fans, here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNBOu_RtEWg

Chilli has spoken to me a couple of times over twitter. But its always talk about wrestling 'cos she's a big WWE fan lol. She went to Wrestlemania in Miami

Chilli has spoken to me a couple of times over twitter. But its always talk about wrestling 'cos she's a big WWE fan lol. She went to Wrestlemania in Miami

WHAT! Im so jealous right now, give me some wrestling info so i can try and get her to speak to me lol.

lol, Her favourite wrestler is John Cena. They showed her at Wrestlemania in a photo package on WWE the other week. I told her me and my UK buds would be on South beach and hope to bump into her lol