JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

No MIB 3 Track from Will Smith

gosia

While i'm dissapointed that there's no MIB3 track from Will i do understand his decision not to do one because it would have become

I heard a clip from NY on the radio and Will was saying how he almost made a song but didnt want to overdo it. He kinda regrets it.

Did he say himself that he regrets it or did it just sound like he regrets it?

I wish i could get the audio or a quote bcoz its hard to remmeber, the reporter started out by saying "Will regrets not making the soundtrack" then when Will was talking he was saying he thought about it a lot. He didnt say the words regret but he sounded like he did.

I didn't watch that video until just now. HOLY.FREAKIN.CRAP. That is hilarious. I say ALL of us post this one FP's Facebook wall so it grabs his attention. I'm doing it right now. If he regrets it and sees the outpour of love, maybe we'll get a remix. These days u just write a few bars, record it the next day, mix it the next...and then its on Amazon and iTunes within a week...lol.

I was the one who said they should have just remixed the original song. I think the song would have gotten love all over again just it was '97. Shoot, if they re-record it, SWV is back...perfect timing...LOL

Does anyone know how the song is doing? We had a top 40 station playing in the office the other day and the song got a few spins through out the day. I actually downloaded the song on Amazon. NOT BECAUSE I LIKE IT...but because I was making a Men In Black mix featuring the songs off the soundtrack, plus "Black Suits Comin' (Nod Ya Head)" and "I Will Survive" (LOL) and I just didn't feel right NOT putting that crappy Pitbull song in the mix to round it out.

I have been posting it on Will Smith FB the thing is that with the new crappy timeline thingy is difficult for people to interact there. At least trying, making a remix of the song can spark people to go to the theaters to watch the movie.

You've never been able to post on Will's FB page... You'd post and it would immediately disappear... I guess it's to stop people spamming and posting irrelevant posts. You can however respond to posts he's made!

No, before they had the Will Smith and then the people thing where you could see posts of people on his wall. They took that off from most people's pages when they put the timeline on fb.