JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

2 weeks til Willow Smith's new album

Hero1

I feel bad for her. Its hard enough being a one hit wonder as an adult but i cant imagine how hard it is for a child. To go from performing in front of huge crowds with Justin Beiber to no-one caring about your album. I'll give it a listen thats for sure. Shes got Smith blood so it cant all be bad.

• Admin

I feel bad for her. Its hard enough being a one hit wonder as an adult but i cant imagine how hard it is for a child. To go from performing in front of huge crowds with Justin Beiber to no-one caring about your album. I'll give it a listen thats for sure. Shes got Smith blood so it cant all be bad.

They had to release the album a few weeks after whip my hair hit! maybe they should have waited till the album was done before leaking it.. but the timing is all wrong on this

yes its terribly hard to earn a ish lot of money from one annoying and song and a world tour with justin bieber, I feel so sorry for her too, like it's not already hard enough to be the daughter of will smith in these days and times :pound:

Edited by Turntable