Hero1

do you think tra-knox should be on  

40 members have voted

1. 1. do you think tra-knox should be on

• every track!
    • 5-6 tracks
    • 2-3 tracks
    • zero traxs..no tra knox please!

[quote=DevilsJim89,Sep 11 2004, 12:01 AM]Born to Reign just wasn't for Tra-Knox. They took too much mic time away from FP. People say Willenium is like a '99 Code Red, yet we all say, let JJFP do their own thing, well Willenium is like a JJFP album but theres too many guests!

We need a strictly for my J.J.F.P album! haha![/quote]
I don't think so, everybody makes ''featuring'' tracks and Will should do this, too!
But he shouldn't do it too much, with too many guests, u kno' ?
When he drops an album with let's say 5 guests on it, it's ok but if he drops the album with more than 5 guests, then it's too much fo' sho' !
Only listining to Will and Jazzy Jeff is boring, too, u kno' ?

I think the B2R album was great, it's not worse than Willennium and it's not better it's just the same. I like Tra Knox singin' a lil' bit on every track together with Will, but if they sang on the new album again, it'd be bad! They sang together with Will on B2R and that's enough, but the album isn't bad, no it's great, so do I think...

Ok that was everything I wanted to tell u guys, so bye bye :sonny:

''We come to make it hot for u WHOA :kool: ''

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
[quote=mixenmasta.b,Sep 11 2004, 04:38 PM]i dont think they will because will has never been very consistent on things like that. He always have new people on each album

except tra knox was on one before born to reign but that was just one song. i bet u guys cant guess what one it was?[/quote]
wot do u mean?
tra-knox worke with Will on Giv Me Tonite, how da beats goes, block party, act like u know and thats all i no

[quote=mixenmasta.b,Sep 11 2004, 04:38 PM]i dont think they will because will has never been very consistent on things like that. He always have new people on each album

except tra knox was on one before born to reign but that was just one song. i bet u guys cant guess what one it was?[/quote]
[font="Arial"][color=blue]was it Big Willie Style? just guessing..cuz i sho dont know! haha..that was my fav album..

peace,
3cookies[/color][/font]

::::BEEP:::: Sorry, no score

Tra-Knox waz on "I'm Comin'" on Willennium. As u can see, their style on a track like that waz alot different from the stuff on Born To Reign. I've heard them sing live and hearing them sing on Born To Reign simply dosen't display their talent.

Well they all have similar sounding voices so i can understand why you thought that Cookies. Myabe AJ's right tho about BTR not doing them justice cos i can imagine them being a good group live doing their own thing.

I heard Tra-Knox sing Jodeci's "Love U 4 Life" acappella and it waz amazing. Just look at it this way we and even FP looked at Born To Reign. It waz experimental with different sounds and created samples. Do u really think Tra-Knox's album would sound anything like it...i don't think so. I think a few of us are bitter at Tra-Knox becuz they were all over Born To Reign which in most cases is one of our least favorite albums from him/them. Think about it, FP asked them 2 do the whole record with him...not the other way around. Give these young guys a chance.