• every track!
    • 5-6 tracks
    • 2-3 tracks
    • zero traxs..no tra knox please!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitly want Tra-Knox 2 do a track or 2 on the album. After Born To Reign, it would just be weird 2 NOT hear them on at least one track. I'm sure they will be on it unless they have fallen out with Will business-wise. Tra-Knox is an incredible talent, but i don't think they got 2 do their thing on Born To Reign. If their album ever comes out, i'm sure it'll be NOTHING like Born To Reign. Think about it, most of us love "I'm Comin'" which featured them, Will just took a different approach on Born To Reign by putting them on every song. Since it sounds like Will is going back 2 his signature sound, i think Tra-Knox will really get 2 do their own thing if they are on the album.

id like to hear an album from tra knox, i agree there was too much of them on B2R coz that was Wills album not thiers. But it would be interesting to hear some stuff from them. They r kinda like the new B2k but less annoying and with hopefully less annoying fans lol. :kekeke:

[quote=WildWildWillennium,Mar 26 2004, 08:06 PM]I wouldn't mind them on 1 or 2 trax...but come on, how many trax can the album have? I don't want it 2 be packed with other artists, let JJ+FP do their thing! :werd:[/quote]
That's what I'm talking about. Tra-Knox should do their thing on their own and let Will do his thing. Holla!