JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

JADA'S NEW SONG "BURN"

JumpinJack AJ

This is probably the best I've ever heard Jada on record. Unfortunately I never got Wicked Wisdom's first album and never got into their metal stuff. On this new track, her voice sores and she sounds better than ever. It's vulnerable, raw, and even a little dark/haunting. Check it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/15/jada-pinkett-smith-burn_n_1279742.html?ref=divorce&icid=maing-grid7|maing8|dl6|sec3_lnk1%26pLid%3D136943

Jada Pinkett Smith's 'Burn' Song Dedicated To Will Smith

r-WILL-JADA-large570.jpg

First Posted: 02/15/2012 4:58 pm Updated: 02/15/2012 5:02 pm

It seems Jada Pinkett Smith is trying to put those pesky divorce rumors to rest.
On Tuesday, the actress used her Facebook page to release a new song, "Burn," dedicated to her husband of 14 years, Will Smith. On the track, Pinkett Smith sings, "Can you feel my heartbeat?/Next to yours?/Stay here within me/Never leave me/I want to burn."
In a note accompanying the song, the actress wrote:

With the major losses we have experienced in the last few weeks...

We should remember...

Our lives are worth living fully.

Therefore...

Our risks are worthy.

Our mistakes are worthy.

Our traumas are worthy as well.

The very paths we are told not to

tread are the paths that hold the

keys to our deepest understanding of

love for our lives and ourselves.

Self love is the gateway to truly loving

another...deeply

We were born to be loved and to love...

fiercely.

Will,

I love you.

Happy Valentine's Day.

This is for you.

The split rumors emerged last August, when In Touch Weekly reported that the couple had allegedly separated. In a statement released shortly after the report, the couple denied the claims: "Rumors circulating about our relationship are completely false," it read. "We are still together, and our marriage is intact."
Still, the rumors continued to circulate, with sources claiming that Pinkett Smith had met with celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser in early January, though the couple was spotted together later that month at a Philadelphia 76ers basketball game.
Listen to Jada's song below, and then tell us: Is the star couple's marriage really on the rocks?