JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

Hi it's me agAIN

Is there any i mean already any news of switch that sompeople know but don't say because they think we allready know just give it a shot

I mean it's the 22th and STILL no news of SWITCH
i am soo....
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:
switch has to come out soon
cause i am getting tired of waiting and u ???

please answer or ill kick the sh*t out of u :ali: :ali:

just kiddin Edited by jedi2002jaime@hotmail.com

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharktale's out next month here - the ad's for kids toys which go with the film have already started

I waz hopin' for "Switch" comin' out by now...but i didn't totally expect it. All of Will's music projects get bumped back. This isn't anything new. I've gotten past the point where i expect it 2 drop any day. It'll drop when it drops...i'm not 2 excited anymore. I know i will be when it drops but until then, there is no point buggin' out about it. I'm tired of seeing "Switch" topics poppin' up on the board when there isn't anything new 2 say about it.

[quote=JumpinJack AJ,Sep 22 2004, 11:27 PM]I'm tired of seeing "Switch" topics poppin' up on the board when there isn't anything new 2 say about it.[/quote]
exactly. thank you! All you guys gotta know (esp. new members) that all the latest news will be posted on the website as soon as it comes on. Or the forum, so if theres nothin new, then do make a new post bout switch or anything. Edited by DevilsJim89

I'm getting worried cuz since it's a club banger, we should hear it soon or it might not be very successful. These club bangers are pretty much only cool 4 the summertime, and summer's over now...LL's "Headsprung" waz good cuz we first heard it around July and now he'll follow up with "Hush". I think that's sort of how Will should have approached it.