JJFP reunite for 50 years of Hip Hop December 10 ×
Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Forum

So I'm Pretty Sure an Actual Rap Battle Has Begun

Big Ben

That track really sucked. I sound so negative lately but damn...this is why I feel like I'm just into rap as much as I use to be. This is pathetic....seriously Common with Rick Ross and who the hell is French Montana? Lyrics sucked, beat sucked, hook was wack...Commons lines were good and I guess they were using autotune to mock him..ehh

That track really sucked. I sound so negative lately but damn...this is why I feel like I'm just into rap as much as I use to be. This is pathetic....seriously Common with Rick Ross and who the hell is French Montana? Lyrics sucked, beat sucked, hook was wack...Commons lines were good and I guess they were using autotune to mock him..ehh

It's not a Common track though. That track was released a few days ago with all the people you listed, including drake, who used it to diss common. Instead of common using a new beat or track he instead added his own verse shooting back at Drake. He also added the hook 'say my name say my name' from destiny's child. So yes the track sucks, but like you said Commons lines were good. So in essence he used Drake's own song to diss him.